Coconut Oil 76 + 92 Sale- 30% OFF

pughaus

From BULK APOTHECARY:

We'll beat any competitors price on Coconut Oil 76 degree and Coconut 92 degree.

We're currently overstocked and we need to move some quick.  Our bulk tanks are full and we have more loads scheduled to arrive this week.  This week only, using coupon code Coconut at checkout you can get 30% off all Coconut 76 and 92 degree oil sizes.  Prices starting at $.99 / lb.  (or less on larger quantities)

We have over 100,000 lbs. we need to move.  

While supplies last.

Simply use coupon code Coconut at checkout ends Sunday at midnight.

This week only, expires Sunday at midnight.  Valid on in-stock items only, no rain-checks.  Not valid with other coupons or custom quotes.  Price advertised is the lowest price possible after all possible discounts are applied. Coupon not valid on truckload price.  For Truckload prices call for quote. 

Yeah BA get's ya with the shipping EVERY TIME. Even when I get a great deal from them on something, it ends up being fractionally less than just buying it from anywhere else. (anywhere INCLUDING BB.) I got so pissed off with their little bait and switch game about "Prices as LOW AS $X.XX per pound!!!" Yeah, except that price is for a tanker railcar and every other price is just meh. I got 2 gallons of Castor Oil from them a few months back and it ended up being like $2 less than Columbus Foods.  

(MRRRRGHHHHHHH! I've gots SO much mads... Sooooo much...) 

:hello:

Sponiebr 
The Executor of Bad Ideas and Sundry Services   

On 8/8/2019 at 3:50 PM, pughaus said:

I just give them Soapers' price and tell them to beat it.  For me, freight costs are the same btwn the 2 suppliers but BA has some FOs I like so I use them.

Give them websturant's store price on Luanna 35 pound box of white 76F Coconut oil... I doubt they'll honor that price because, oh, we don't sell it in 35 pound boxes... 

I just got the web restaurant coconut oil! Very happy with that price and purchase. Even Soapers Choice gets greedy. All these online stores should know that people shop around for best price in product and shipping.

i just stopped purchasing from a box company because they knew I always buy a certain size and started to mark up that box size.

I was really mad when I looked at my shopping cart and the box I like was MORE than a larger size I was buying at the same time.

Crossed off that supplier.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 6:52 AM, NightLight said:

I just got the web restaurant coconut oil! Very happy with that price and purchase. Even Soapers Choice gets greedy. All these online stores should know that people shop around for best price in product and shipping.

i just stopped purchasing from a box company because they knew I always buy a certain size and started to mark up that box size.

I was really mad when I looked at my shopping cart and the box I like was MORE than a larger size I was buying at the same time.

Crossed off that supplier.

I get my palm oil and coconut oil from websturant now. The palm oil you kinda have to wait until the winter months though because gosh just ONE pin hole in that plastic bag and it's a special delivery from Hannibal Lecter.  

• Haha 1