Those surplus FO's from Bittercreek

bfroberts

Specifically Cool Mountain Air and Fresh Outdoors.
What I am doing is making ornies as promotional items.  They will be in the shape of the state of WV.  I haven't been able to settle on a scent for these yet, but since I need to do it on the cheap AND I already need to order lotion base from BC, I thought one of these might do the trick.  So, has anyone used either of them?  Or any other suggestions for a BC scent that would be appropriate (bonus if it's cheap)?  I need a unisex scent, something outdoorsy, and something that would be appropriate to color blue.

Thank you much!

On 8/6/2019 at 2:54 PM, bfroberts said:

Specifically Cool Mountain Air and Fresh Outdoors.
What I am doing is making ornies as promotional items.  They will be in the shape of the state of WV.  I haven't been able to settle on a scent for these yet, but since I need to do it on the cheap AND I already need to order lotion base from BC, I thought one of these might do the trick.  So, has anyone used either of them?  Or any other suggestions for a BC scent that would be appropriate (bonus if it's cheap)?  I need a unisex scent, something outdoorsy, and something that would be appropriate to color blue.

Thank you much!

I ordered both of those $5.00 surplus oils and the order will be here tomorrow.  So I'll let you know what I think of them OOB.  

I also ordered the $5.00 Waterlily and Cappuccino.  Couldn't resist those bargains.  If they're no good I won't be out much money at that price.

50 minutes ago, GailC said:

I ordered both of those $5.00 surplus oils and the order will be here tomorrow.  So I'll let you know what I think of them OOB.  

I also ordered the $5.00 Waterlily and Cappuccino.  Couldn't resist those bargains.  If they're no good I won't be out much money at that price.

Thank you, Gail!  That would be so helpful.  I look forward to hearing your thoughts.  ☺️

@bfroberts, I am not disappointed with any of the $5.00 bargains I got. They all smell plenty strong. OOB  I am not good at describing how fragrance oils smell but I'll give it a shot.

Fresh Outdoors - I smell trees and a hint of Eucalyptus.  

Cool Mountain Air - a nice clean scent; reminds me of a fragrance oil I had called Sunshine.  Maybe a laundry detergent scent

Chocolate Cappuccino - More chocolate than coffee.  I might add a little coffee to it.  Smells good as it is though.  My daughter said it smells like a Starbucks drink she gets.

Waterlily - I wasn't sure about ordering this one but I really like it. Another clean scent I would say but different than the others.  Nice.

• Like 1

@bfroberts, I have the Cool Mountain Air, and it is pretty true to its name. It smells a bit like pine and cold air, just a tiny hint of floral, and it is super strong. Definitely worth $5! 

Do they still have the surplus Cinnamon Raisin Bread? If they do, do yourself a favor and it order that, it is the best bakery scent I have ever smelled!