Pillar Of Bliss Wax

Dolphin146

5 hours ago, Lizzy said:

I am the same way Girl! LOL
I used paraffin for the longest and have been testing soy for a few years now and while I appreciate the almost instant & intense throw with paraffin...I absolutely LOVE the rich creaminess (especially in bakery scents) and longevity of soy. Personally I don't need a tart to last for days but it's nice to see that it can. 

We sound like two peas in a pod LOL!

Do you get the same throw with para/soy as all paraffin? I poured a candle in 133 and it didn't seem to throw as well as I thought it should so I've poured one in para/soy and I'll test that one in a few days but the cold throw in that one seems to be better. I could be wrong though.

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

We sound like two peas in a pod LOL!

Do you get the same throw with para/soy as all paraffin? I poured a candle in 133 and it didn't seem to throw as well as I thought it should so I've poured one in para/soy and I'll test that one in a few days but the cold throw in that one seems to be better. I could be wrong though.

Not right off the bat....seems to me that any blends with soy need to get good and hot in the warmers I use. I prefer hotplate warmers. I CANNOT stand light bulb warmers and will never recommend them. The best warmer I have ever owned and still use is a tiny Owl warmers from Yankmee. LOL It's only 20 Watts but man that little thing works like a charm!!

I have to say....all waxes that were available to us just 10 years ago have changed. Nothing's the same anymore. 

On 6/27/2022 at 12:29 PM, Lizzy said:

Not right off the bat....seems to me that any blends with soy need to get good and hot in the warmers I use. I prefer hotplate warmers. I CANNOT stand light bulb warmers and will never recommend them. The best warmer I have ever owned and still use is a tiny Owl warmers from Yankmee. LOL It's only 20 Watts but man that little thing works like a charm!!

I have to say....all waxes that were available to us just 10 years ago have changed. Nothing's the same anymore. 

I like the hot plate warmers too. I have a couple of the light bulb ones and like them well enough but I do prefer the hot plate warmers.

9 hours ago, Belinda said:

I like the hot plate warmers too. I have a couple of the light bulb ones and like them well enough but I do prefer the hot plate warmers.

I just don't have any luck with them. No matter who the melts are from. They just don't work for me. 

*edit to my previous reply....the Yankmee warmer is a 12 watt not 20 watt. I was half asleep. LOL

• Haha 1