Dolphin146

Pillar Of Bliss Wax

Anyone use the Pillar Of Bliss wax from Natures Garden for wax melts. I was wondering how well it does I also noticed it requires a second pour not sure I would like to do repours

• Like 1

For melts you won't need a repour. It's a good para soy blend that I, personally, prefer over RE's. I did have cracking issues in cold weather. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Lizzy said:

For melts you won't need a repour. It's a good para soy blend that I, personally, prefer over RE's. I did have cracking issues in cold weather. 

Thanks I think I will order a sample bag and see how it goes

• Like 2

On 8/6/2019 at 12:16 AM, Dolphin146 said:

Anyone use the Pillar Of Bliss wax from Natures Garden for wax melts. I was wondering how well it does I also noticed it requires a second pour not sure I would like to do repours

I've wondered about this wax for making melts too, haven't tried it yet.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dolphin146 said:

Thanks I think I will order a sample bag and see how it goes

After your testing, would love to hear how the Pillar of Bliss wax works for you with your melts.

Edited by Laura C

9 minutes ago, Laura C said:

After your testing, would love to hear how the Pillar of Bliss wax works for you with your melts.

After I'm done testing I'll let you know

• Like 1

I love Pillar of Bliss, it's been a great performer for me.  I've never had any seeping issues or cracking issues (which totally sucks!) like @Lizzy but these things can happen depending on the season, your climate as well as shipping address (not to mention time in transit).  I think you'll be pleased with it's performance.  It's like having the best of both soy and paraffin!  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

I love Pillar of Bliss, it's been a great performer for me.  I've never had any seeping issues or cracking issues (which totally sucks!) like @Lizzy but these things can happen depending on the season, your climate as well as shipping address (not to mention time in transit).  I think you'll be pleased with it's performance.  It's like having the best of both soy and paraffin!  

Thanks I cant wait to try it

12 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

Yes, climate most def played a factor in my cracking issues. I live in New England and it only ever happened when shipping in super cold weather (like 10-20F) and my customers never complained :) it is a great wax. 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 4:26 AM, Lizzy said:

Yes, climate most def played a factor in my cracking issues. I live in New England and it only ever happened when shipping in super cold weather (like 10-20F) and my customers never complained :) it is a great wax. 

Great smelling wax is great smelling wax and I don't care how it looks when it arrives..it's going to be melted anyway!

On 8/13/2019 at 4:26 AM, Lizzy said:

Do you like it better than your all paraffin blends?