Jump to content
Dolphin146

Pillar Of Bliss Wax

Recommended Posts

Anyone use the Pillar Of Bliss wax from Natures Garden for wax melts. I was wondering how well it does I also noticed it requires a second pour not sure I would like to do repours

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For melts you won't need a repour. It's a good para soy blend that I, personally, prefer over RE's. I did have cracking issues in cold weather. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Lizzy said:

For melts you won't need a repour. It's a good para soy blend that I, personally, prefer over RE's. I did have cracking issues in cold weather. 

Thanks I think I will order a sample bag and see how it goes

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 12:16 AM, Dolphin146 said:

Anyone use the Pillar Of Bliss wax from Natures Garden for wax melts. I was wondering how well it does I also noticed it requires a second pour not sure I would like to do repours

 

I've wondered about this wax for making melts too, haven't tried it yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Dolphin146 said:

Thanks I think I will order a sample bag and see how it goes

 

After your testing, would love to hear how the Pillar of Bliss wax works for you with your melts.

Edited by Laura C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Laura C said:

 

After your testing, would love to hear how the Pillar of Bliss wax works for you with your melts.

After I'm done testing I'll let you know

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Pillar of Bliss, it's been a great performer for me.  I've never had any seeping issues or cracking issues (which totally sucks!) like @Lizzy but these things can happen depending on the season, your climate as well as shipping address (not to mention time in transit).  I think you'll be pleased with it's performance.  It's like having the best of both soy and paraffin!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

I love Pillar of Bliss, it's been a great performer for me.  I've never had any seeping issues or cracking issues (which totally sucks!) like @Lizzy but these things can happen depending on the season, your climate as well as shipping address (not to mention time in transit).  I think you'll be pleased with it's performance.  It's like having the best of both soy and paraffin!  

Thanks I cant wait to try it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

I love Pillar of Bliss, it's been a great performer for me.  I've never had any seeping issues or cracking issues (which totally sucks!) like @Lizzy but these things can happen depending on the season, your climate as well as shipping address (not to mention time in transit).  I think you'll be pleased with it's performance.  It's like having the best of both soy and paraffin!  

 

Yes, climate most def played a factor in my cracking issues. I live in New England and it only ever happened when shipping in super cold weather (like 10-20F) and my customers never complained :) it is a great wax. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 4:26 AM, Lizzy said:

 

Yes, climate most def played a factor in my cracking issues. I live in New England and it only ever happened when shipping in super cold weather (like 10-20F) and my customers never complained :) it is a great wax. 

Great smelling wax is great smelling wax and I don't care how it looks when it arrives..it's going to be melted anyway!

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 4:26 AM, Lizzy said:

 

Yes, climate most def played a factor in my cracking issues. I live in New England and it only ever happened when shipping in super cold weather (like 10-20F) and my customers never complained :) it is a great wax. 

Do you like it better than your all paraffin blends?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 9:19 PM, lovelyscents said:

Do you like it better than your all paraffin blends?

I no longer use it now. I used to 4 years ago :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 4:20 PM, soshiegirl said:

Great smelling wax is great smelling wax and I don't care how it looks when it arrives..it's going to be melted anyway!

 

 

I feel the same way ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update I got my wax and tried it in regular melts and squeezable melts. The cold throw is great and after I let them sit a week the hot throw is also great. NG says to use an ounce per pound but to get a great ht I use 1.5 oz. Per pound with no seepage also I didnt have to do a repour like their website says. All in all I'm loving this wax

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the repour pertains to Pillar and Votives only :)
I also used more than 1 oz PPoW. Most did extremely well at 1.2 oz and others at 1.4 oz.
Glad you like it :) I was very happy with it when I used it. I only stopped bc one year for busy season I got a couple of cases that were full of moisture and literally had water bubbles popping in my melters. I had to scoop them out with a ladle which was too time consuming at the time bc it was busy season. I was annoyed as all get out. LOL

Edited by Lizzy
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2019 at 7:55 AM, Lizzy said:

I think the repour pertains to Pillar and Votives only :)
I also used more than 1 oz PPoW. Most did extremely well at 1.2 oz and others at 1.4 oz.
Glad you like it :) I was very happy with it when I used it. I only stopped bc one year for busy season I got a couple of cases that were full of moisture and literally had water bubbles popping in my melters. I had to scoop them out with a ladle which was too time consuming at the time bc it was busy season. I was annoyed as all get out. LOL

@Lizzy I got a couple of cases that did the same thing a while ago.  When I called NG about it, they told me that the manufacturer packed the wax while hot causing moisture to build up in the sealed bags.  NG said this was because they were trying to package wax to meet the demand. Trust and believe I was freaking out when my wax was popping from moisture!  Oh and wanted to add that I haven't had any problems since then with moisture build up.

Edited by soshiegirl
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hang on... steam/moisture INSIDE a sealed bag? That means the wax was loaded with moisture... poured hot or not. 🙄 the same happened with golden brands waxes when operations moved to Central America. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2019 at 8:28 PM, TallTayl said:

Hang on... steam/moisture INSIDE a sealed bag? That means the wax was loaded with moisture... poured hot or not. 🙄 the same happened with golden brands waxes when operations moved to Central America. 

The freak out was real!  No one is feeling the love when your wax is bubbling and popping because of moisture.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...