Best Pumpkin scents

ldunleav

On 8/8/2019 at 11:03 AM, soshiegirl said:

BC Pumpkin Cheesecake is awesome!  Downright delicious!

What other Pumpkin Cheesecake FO's have you tried? I don't think I've tried this one but I might actually have it somewhere LOL! I bought some from Aztec and it's ok and then bought some from Bulk but haven't put it in wax yet. Thinking of blending my own.

15 hours ago, Belinda said:

What other Pumpkin Cheesecake FO's have you tried? I don't think I've tried this one but I might actually have it somewhere LOL! I bought some from Aztec and it's ok and then bought some from Bulk but haven't put it in wax yet. Thinking of blending my own.

I've used the one from RE, which is great too but their shipping is so expensive.  BC pumpkin cheesecake is so good, it's not even funny plus the shipping is cheaper.  I like to a drive by sniffing on this one from time to time.

• Like 1

My two favorites - Pumpkin Souffle from Lonestar and Pumpkin Coconut from Essentials by Catalina - mix the 2 and it is perfection.  

I ordered a Pumpkin Seed & Oud from Lonestar as well, but have not tried it in anything yet. It smells very promising for a more earthy, non sweet pumpkin.  I'm excited about it. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 11:28 AM, ldunleav said:

Thank you! I poured a sample of CS Toasted Pumpkin a couple weeks ago and you just reminded me. Burning it now 🙂

I loved this FO last fall---I did find it a bit tricky to wick in 6006.  Had to wick up 2 sizes but it was worth the trial and error; fabulous scent

On 9/12/2019 at 6:27 PM, Holmes said:

I really Like  Bitter Creeks Pumpkin Cheesecake and their Pumpkin Brulee. The best Pumpkin Cheesecake i have tried Is from them i have tried 2 others and they just didn't compare!

Which other pumpkin cheesecakes have you tried? I have some in a cart from BC but hesitate to order.