Best Pumpkin scents

ldunleav

I know this has been discussed before but I was curious of everyone's current favorite pumpkin scent. I used Flaming Candles's Pumpkin Chai and really liked it would like to try Candlewics version. Also if anyone has used any of Fragrance Buddy's Pumpkin scents. Any recommendations for a Pumpkin Spice? 

The only one I've used from FB is Pumpkin Pie Perfection.  It's kinda blah.  I like the Pumpkin Ginger Streusel from CW, and the Pumpkin Pancakes is great, but I have not tried their Pumpkin Chai.  My absolute favorite pumpkin is from CS....Toasted Pumpkin Spice.  It is a very nice pumpkin that is not too spicy.  Their Pumpkin Chai is also good.  I don't like my pumpkins overly spicy.  

• Like 1

I agree with Toasted Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin Chai from CS. Both are amazing! I also like their Pumpkin Caramel Crunch.

I'm a Pumpkin scent addict and burn/melt them year round. Some of my favs are...

NG:
Pumpkin Apple Butter
Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Frosted Pumpkin Type

ICS:
Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
Lebermuth's Pumpkin Harvest
Zucchini Pumpkin Bread

TCS:
Pumpkin & Vanilla

Pumpkin Carrot Streusel

CW:
Pumpkin Pancakes (to me it's simliar to PPW)

2 hours ago, Lizzy said:

I agree with Toasted Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin Chai from CS. Both are amazing! I also like their Pumpkin Caramel Crunch.

I'm a Pumpkin scent addict and burn/melt them year round. Some of my favs are...

NG:
Pumpkin Apple Butter
Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Frosted Pumpkin Type

ICS:
Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
Lebermuth's Pumpkin Harvest
Zucchini Pumpkin Bread

TCS:
Pumpkin & Vanilla

Pumpkin Carrot Streusel

CW:
Pumpkin Pancakes (to me it's simliar to PPW)

Thank you! I may have to try ICS Pumpkin Spice ...Im looking for a Pumpkin Spice.

• Like 1

A lot of folks here rave about Pumpkin Pecan Waffles.  If you do a search on that one, I'm sure multiple threads will pop up!  I don't know the supplier, but I have a PPW soy candle from Trapp, and the throw is great.  Smells so good.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 9:54 AM, ldunleav said:

I know this has been discussed before but I was curious of everyone's current favorite pumpkin scent. I used Flaming Candles's Pumpkin Chai and really liked it would like to try Candlewics version. Also if anyone has used any of Fragrance Buddy's Pumpkin scents. Any recommendations for a Pumpkin Spice? 

Go for the CW pumpkin chai! It's awesome! Their pumpkin pancake is amazing as well. 

For a pumpkin spice, I really like CS's toasted pumpkin spice. To me it's more complex and smells better than a pumpkin pie type.

• Thanks 1

I love

pumpkin pie spice from RE

Pumpkin vanilla marshmallow FB or Aztec-they smell the same to my nose

Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake-FB

Pumpkin-FB

Pumpkin Pie-CS

Pumpkin Soufflé- CS

I'm not crazy about PPW's but it's popular. FB has a good one and I also think CW's Pumpkin pancakes smells almost the same to me.

Pumpkin SPice-Aztec

Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread-FB

Pumpkin Harvest-ICS

Harvest Pumpkin-Cierra

Cinnamon Pumpkin Souflee-FB

Pumpkin Sugared Donuts-FB

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-FB

Spiced Pumpkin Cider-FB

Ole South Pumpkin Pie-Oregon Trails-Haven't put this one in wax but it smells good OOB.

I just got in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from Peak and I'm not crazy about it OOB but I plan to try to get it in wax soon.

Butternut Pumpkin from LS is good too

The Great Pumpkin from TCS is also good

I have Pumpkin Caramel swirl I think from Aztec

Pumpkin Apple Butter-NG

There are a couple more that I can't think of.

I would have to say my personal favorites are Pumpkin pie spice RE, Pumpkin vanilla marshmallow, Pumpkin Sugared donuts and harvest Pumpkin but they're all good!

Can you tell I love pumpkin scents! LOL! I'm sure some of these kind of smell alike and I could consolidate some I guess.

On 8/2/2019 at 11:28 PM, Belinda said:

I love

Pumpkin-FB

Pumpkin Pie-CS

Pumpkin Soufflé- CS

I'm not crazy about PPW's but it's popular. FB has a good one and I also think CW's Pumpkin pancakes smells almost the same to me.

Pumpkin SPice-Aztec

Pumpkin Harvest-ICS

Harvest Pumpkin-Cierra

Spiced Pumpkin Cider-FB

Ole South Pumpkin Pie-Oregon Trails-Haven't put this one in wax but it smells good OOB.

I just got in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from Peak and I'm not crazy about it OOB but I plan to try to get it in wax soon.

Pumpkin Apple Butter-NG

I would have to say my personal favorites are Pumpkin pie spice RE, Pumpkin vanilla marshmallow, Pumpkin Sugared donuts and harvest Pumpkin but they're all good!

Can you tell I love pumpkin scents! LOL! I'm sure some of these kind of smell alike and I could consolidate some I guess.

Thank you for all your recommendations!!  I may look into these especially Pumpkin Pie Spice form RE . I love Yankee candle's spiced pumpkin scent and would love to find something close 🙂

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 10:27 AM, bfroberts said:

The only one I've used from FB is Pumpkin Pie Perfection.  It's kinda blah.  I like the Pumpkin Ginger Streusel from CW, and the Pumpkin Pancakes is great, but I have not tried their Pumpkin Chai.  My absolute favorite pumpkin is from CS....Toasted Pumpkin Spice.  It is a very nice pumpkin that is not too spicy.  Their Pumpkin Chai is also good.  I don't like my pumpkins overly spicy.  

Can you tell me the differences in the Pumpkin Ginger Streusel from CW, and the Pumpkin Pancakes? Is one more pumpkin than bakery? I am going to place an order and cant decide between these. 

On 8/2/2019 at 11:28 PM, Belinda said:

I love

Pumpkin-FB

Pumpkin Pie-CS

Pumpkin Soufflé- CS

Pumpkin SPice-Aztec

Pumpkin Harvest-ICS

Harvest Pumpkin-Cierra

Spiced Pumpkin Cider-FB

Pumpkin Apple Butter-NG

I saw in another post you like  Autumn Leaves from CW? Is it more of an earthy or sophisticated type scent? its in my cart to try. Also want to try Voodoo Love.

2 minutes ago, ldunleav said:

Can you tell me the differences in the Pumpkin Ginger Streusel from CW, and the Pumpkin Pancakes? Is one more pumpkin than bakery? I am going to place an order and cant decide between these. 

The Pumpkin Pancakes is pumpkin, butter and maple, a little nutty maybe, not as spicy.  The pancake really comes through.  The PGS is a spicier bakery pumpkin.  The Pumpkin Pancake has a stronger throw. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

The Pumpkin Pancakes is pumpkin, butter and maple, a little nutty maybe, not as spicy.  The pancake really comes through.  The PGS is a spicier bakery pumpkin.  The Pumpkin Pancake has a stronger throw. 

Have tried their whipped Pumpkin Pie?

RE Pumpkin Pie Spice (sweet)

JS Pumpkin Pie Spice (spicy)

Daystar Frosted Pumpkin Cupcakes

JS Pumpkin Spice Latte

CW Pumpkin Chai

JS Pumpkin Cookie Crunch

FB Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

BCN Pumpkin Cheesecake

ICS Pumpkin Ice Cream

Daystar Sweet Pumpkin

RE Pumpkin Bread

RE Pumpkin Brulee

RE Apple and Pumpkin Struedel

• Like 1

Made my first pumpkin candles of the season this week. Customers can't get enough Pumpkin candles in the fall.

CS - Pumpkin Caramel Crunch  is a new one for me.  My house smelled delicious after I poured them.

CW - Pumpkin Chai - these sell really well at the store where I have a wholesale account

Placed my first ever order with Bitter Creek this week, fell off the wagon.  I had been doing so well not buying any more fragrance oils I didn't need. Someone sent me a sample of their Pumpkin Cheesecake a while back and I finally had to buy it....plus a bunch of others.  I've had Pumpkin Cheesecake from Aztec and it was good, but BC Pumpkin Cheesecake smells even better OOB.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GailC said:

Made my first pumpkin candles of the season this week. Customers can't get enough Pumpkin candles in the fall.

CS - Pumpkin Caramel Crunch  is a new one for me.  My house smelled delicious after I poured them.

CW - Pumpkin Chai - these sell really well at the store where I have a wholesale account

Placed my first ever order with Bitter Creek this week, fell off the wagon.  I had been doing so well not buying any more fragrance oils I didn't need. Someone sent me a sample of their Pumpkin Cheesecake a while back and I finally had to buy it....plus a bunch of others.  I've had Pumpkin Cheesecake from Aztec and it was good, but BC Pumpkin Cheesecake smells even better OOB.

BC Pumpkin Cheesecake is awesome!  Downright delicious!

• Like 2

On 8/8/2019 at 8:27 AM, ldunleav said:

I saw in another post you like  Autumn Leaves from CW? Is it more of an earthy or sophisticated type scent? its in my cart to try. Also want to try Voodoo Love.

I love that scent and plan to order another bottle soon. I can't describe it really but it just screams Fall to me. I smell fruit and woodsy notes in it.

I also like Voodoo Love. I don't think you will be disappointed in any of their FO's. 

On 8/8/2019 at 9:27 AM, ldunleav said:

Have you ordered yet? Definitely try the Voodoo Love, it is amazing!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2019 at 8:28 PM, Sarah S said:

Have you ordered yet? Definitely try the Voodoo Love, it is amazing!!!

Not yet but am planning on it soon! Very curious about it...I tend to like scents that have patchouli notes. 

Edited by ldunleav
  • Like 1

I have made candles since 99. It has always been hard to find a good pumpkin that sells for me. I wish I could take the real Pumpkin pie spice from the grocery store and put it in wax, lol!!!  The closest that I have come to is RE pumpkin pie spice. It seems to sell the best for me.

23 minutes ago, Auntjulie said:

I am noticing all the initials for fragrance complies and I regonize a few but not FB. JS. ICS. TCS.?

FB is Fragrance Buddy

JS-Just Scent

ICS-Indiana Candle Supply

TCS-The Candle Source, Texas Candle Supply or The Candlemakers Store. My guess would be The Candle Source. 

Hope this helps!