What FOs say "late summer" to you?

Darbla

I'm trying to pick what to scent with next, and I'm thinking of reorganizing my FOs by a category or type or "feeling" than how I currently have them (by supplier first, then alphabetical order by FO name).  Fall and Christmas scents I actually do put in their own areas, regardless of supplier of origin.  But then everything else is segmented by company and I tend to forget what scent notes they're composed of, and names and a bottle sniff don't always really help you know how they are in use.  I'm wondering if I'd make more use of them if instead of just Fall and Christmas, I did some non-holiday Winter, Spring, floral, outdoorsy, or some other categories?

I'm in the same mind set.  Corn husk, barley grass or hay, late blooming florals (sunflower maybe), anything farmer's market-esque. Maybe county fair stuff like funnel cake, candy apples, etc.  More food related things would be jam, cobblers, etc. 

• Like 2

I try to always pour grasses, herbs, and a final ocean scent and promote it as “end of summer”. In Texas it’s hot thru Christmas (sometimes) but pumpkins and spices will start selling in sept. I’ll be pouring those next week!) and, of course, leather, because....leather...

• Haha 1