Lavenders...

I’m switching lavenders (I think) I have used AAA- it’s been ok but I’m not wowed....have just poured Lavender Sage from PFO....but I need a straight lavender too. Not sure if I want one leaning toward floral or not.... I use 464 wax and normally need about a 10% FO load for a lavender scent — which is fine....but I need to get some options in and start testing. Any thoughts from my esteemed friends?

Candle Science & The Candle Source both had good ones.  I did notice the last one I purchased from the Candle Source was lighter in depth and darker in color.  With all the changes in fo over the past couple of years I'd check and see if someone rated one in the fragrance review section.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Barbara AL said:

Just got the Original Lavender from Bescented love it I just used it in soap a very true lavender and strong too.

Barbara, how does it compare to Tennessee's True Lavender ?  Gosh, I miss that lavender.  

• Like 2

On 7/20/2019 at 11:45 AM, The Candle Nook said:

I’m switching lavenders (I think) I have used AAA- it’s been ok but I’m not wowed....have just poured Lavender Sage from PFO....but I need a straight lavender too. Not sure if I want one leaning toward floral or not.... I use 464 wax and normally need about a 10% FO load for a lavender scent — which is fine....but I need to get some options in and start testing. Any thoughts from my esteemed friends?

PFO has a straight lavender that is the best lavender and true to the essential oil lavender scent. I have not found any superior to PFO's. I also use CS Lavender but honestly its not as good as PFO's.

• Like 2