Are we able to DIY something to work in B&BW Wallflowers?

Darbla

I wouldn’t. My firefighter cousin has told many horror tales of house fires from people trying to DIY those.  

How about room spray, or reeds? 

I spray my shower curtains, curtains, rugs, etc  with cheap simple vodka and fragrance.  The alcohol in the vodka kills off simple odor producing bacteria while the fragrance lingers for days. This works on stinky sweaty summer clothing too. It’s a secret of the Rennies in heavy garb to make it through a weekend without the time or means to wash garb. 

• Like 1

I use the Glade plugins, and I've never been able to produce anything that would wick up in those things, and I've tried everything on the internet plus a few thoughts of my own.  Plus, like TT mentioned, most of the things I've tried probably aren't safe.

We have 6 camping cabins in WV that we rent to ATV riders, and I am always trying to come up with ways to make them smell nice.  My goal is to scent them all with  a "signature scent."  It seems crazy that I make and sell all these home scenting products but end up buying things to scent the cabins....plugins, the auto sprayer things, etc.   

Seriously, in the cabins, spray the curtains and rugs. Alcohol and FO. Super easy and effective. No electricity required.

for bedding like comforters than can’t be easily washed between guests, simply spraying vodka or similar cheap clear alcohol rids musty stale odor and leaves behind no artificial scent. 

a historic and  tiny hotel in our town uses the carpet foam spray stuff.  Smells super strong but kind of nauseating with those propellants and such. Based on their example I tried just the spray and achieved the same thing - and it washes out easier.

I have leather furniture, no carpets, & no curtains, so I don't have much for a spray scent to grab onto.  The reeds and potpourrri give out fast, so I   don't really like those.  I'm just difficult, I guess.  😉

But I wouldn't mind a little scent on my bed comforter, so using an alcohol spray on it won't damage the fabric?  I bought Everclear a couple weeks ago for my perfume exprriments, so it would be easy to try this.

Alcohol is the base of perfumes, eau de parfum, etc.  As with everything, do a patch test to see if it's all good. 

Lavender hydrosol (and other "floral waters") on pillow cases is nice (if you're not allergic)