Replacement for CS Gardenia needed

NightLight

I am so upset CS decided to stop with their Gardenia. I thought it was one of the better out there. Strong and creamy. I have tried NG Gardenia, and one from Aztec and those are very light in comparison. I saw that CS has a replacement that is Gardenia Tuberose, anyone try it?

7 hours ago, NightLight said:

I am so upset CS decided to stop with their Gardenia. I thought it was one of the better out there. Strong and creamy. I have tried NG Gardenia, and one from Aztec and those are very light in comparison. I saw that CS has a replacement that is Gardenia Tuberose, anyone try it?

I don't have an answer for you, but I am also quite unhappy about the discontinuation of their Gardenia. For me, it's about the 4th one in the last year that they have changed or dropped. At least on 2 of them, they sent me a warning email so I could stock up, not so with the Gardenia. I do have a 1/2lb left to console myself. I think I'll be getting a sample from NG.

14 hours ago, NightLight said:

I purchased NG Gardenia. OOB not strong like CS Gardenia original. Have put in wax, but does not have that great fragrance.

Ugh, that bums me out. I see they have 2 different ones, maybe I'll try them both.