Solo portion cups

Ravens

How many of you offer the portion cups?  1, 2, 3 ounces?  

Toying with the idea of going back to them after several years of wax brittle and clam shells... just to offer something "different".

What would be a decent price for a 2 oz.portion cup?

TIA

• Like 1

I use the 1 ouncers and ask $1.50 each.  Then they get a better deal the more they buy.  They are kinda a pain to pour but I sell a bunch of them.

I would like to add that I am toying with the idea of going back to clamshells just because I am getting bored with the cups.  

Edited by pcbrook
  • Like 2

I’ve used them then quit, then used them again to have something easy to give samples out in. They take up a lot of room in my wax room and I’m already very disorganized in there Lol! 

I do like them for samples and to make samplers with and would probably use them more if I had room. I am trying to think of an alternative to clams though. To me, the scents smell stronger when in a bag instead of a clam for some reason. 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 7:21 PM, GoldieMN said:

Does wax just pop out for the user?

GoldieMN

Mine have all popped out easily at room temp, I've been using soy, paraffin and parasoy blends. I just turn it upside down and gently squeeze the sides. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, pcbrook said:

I use the 1 ouncers and ask $1.50 each.  

x2.  I don't love making them, but I have customers who buy tons of them, so I happily take their money.  :D

Edited by Crafty1_AJ
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2019 at 10:36 AM, Ravens said:

How many of you offer the portion cups?  1, 2, 3 ounces?  

Toying with the idea of going back to them after several years of wax brittle and clam shells... just to offer something "different".

What would be a decent price for a 2 oz.portion cup?

TIA

I use portion cups as samples If they like the samples then they can buy the clamshells