Mabuhay! from Pa

hello everyone! I've been a member of this group for maybe 1 year one. I think its about time I get out of my shell.

I'm Cynthia and I am originally from the Cebu, Philippines (born and raised). I ended up crossing the pacific to be with my bf (now hubby), and we've been married for 5 years. We have a little girl, she's 3. We live in Pennsylvania (where we have 4 seasons: snow, more snow, rain, more rain)

I've lived in the US for 5 years but I'm still trying to adapt to the culture, seasons and food. Crafting has been my outlet when I get homesick, stressed out, or to stay out of trouble (too much extreme coupon shopping/hoarding). I have learnt how to sew since I moved here, and now venturing into soaps and candle making. 

I apologize in advance if sometimes my sentences or questions are hard to understand, its because English is not my primary language. 

thank you for reading ;)

Edited by syntheaahh

Welcome to the board! I work with a woman from the Philippines. She's been here about 25 years.

Your english seems as if it's great by reading your post. I would love to live in Pennsylvania with all the early american history there! I live in Texas where we have two seasons, hot and hotter! LOL! Sometimes it gets cold here but not often.

I hope you eventually feel at home here in the U.S. I'm sure it's not an easy thing to leave your home and move to another country. 

We're here to help you with your new addiction though and I think you'll make a lot of friends here on this board.

• 2 weeks later...