Label Printing

Sebleo

I was just doing a search for printing companies and came across something interesting. I haven’t ordered from them or really spent much time on their site, but I thought many would find this interesting. 

“Since everything is done digitally, you can mix and match different scents all within the same order without paying for multiple runs. Our technology also allows us to act quickly, providing turnaround times on candle tags and labels in three to five days after your artwork is approved.”

https://www.bluelabeldigital.com/products/candle-labels/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fireside said:

Hmm wonder how pricey they are, looks like you have to request a quote to know for sure.

Right?!  I see in the FAQ that the minimum order is $200 and there is a $5 file prep charge for quantities under 500. 

1 hour ago, Fireside said:

😨

Thats not really bad at all though. Honestly, if you cant meet a minimum quantity of 500 labels or $200, you probably shouldnt be using a printing shop to do your labels. You would be better off printing yourself at home. Just my opinion, take it how you may

If, however, you do decide to meet the minimums the quality of a print shop is well worth it. You can really start to use some nicer paper stock materials that you would not normally have access to when printing at home.