Jump to content

Recommended Posts

well.....they look good and smell great and the wicking is giving me a migraine...lol...still a contender although i've put them on the back burner for now. yup...i'm back to messin with straight paraffin again...in the back of my mind i guess im just wondering if i really even trust soy in any blend. I'll get my wicking down right and then BAM...the next lot will be different. Anyways...guess what? I got one of those funky batches of cbl 129 that looks like brains when it sets up. . so I've been spending the day blending it with this and that to try and get it to smooth out. I finally did 50/50 with the 125 and it did the trick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry..meant to say I have used the cbl 130....could only get a select few fo's to throw strong in it...but those few were killer strong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 10:17 PM, jaybee said:

sorry..meant to say I have used the cbl 130....could only get a select few fo's to throw strong in it...but those few were killer strong

Which wicks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

129 OOS until they get the liquid base in around 7/8/19 they say....so no trying that for candles right now 🙄.  Plus with the looks of your batches recently, I may move on to perfecting IGI blends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Fireside, you didn't miss anything.  I was so happy last week when I saw CW had all the waxes in stock that I wanted to try, so I ordered 129 and some others.  Brains for days.  3 repours and a heat gun and it still looks horrible.  Total waste of time and money.  I think it is ridiculous that they know this wax is off, and they continue to sell it.  I am over this company.  The other waxes may be great, but at this point, I'm not interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bfroberts said:

@Fireside, you didn't miss anything.  I was so happy last week when I saw CW had all the waxes in stock that I wanted to try, so I ordered 129 and some others.  Brains for days.  3 repours and a heat gun and it still looks horrible.  Total waste of time and money.  I think it is ridiculous that they know this wax is off, and they continue to sell it.  I am over this company.  The other waxes may be great, but at this point, I'm not interested.

I'm there with ya, we only have so many manufacturers and suppliers so why not go with what you know?!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lovelyscents said:

I'm there with ya, we only have so many manufacturers and suppliers so why not go with what you know?!

Exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fireside, mostly cd and cdn in the 130 wax. Also lx but let me say that these worked great in a nine oz hex jar except for the really heavy scents and they never mushroomed in that jar but when I threw them in a 4 oz jelly.....mushrooms galore...still trying to figure that one out...hmmm🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...