Daystar???

Munchauser

• 3 weeks later...

Were you able to order? I have been trying for months to get a reply from them via email and text message.  I have a question for them and can't order until I get an answer to my question. 

If anyone knows how to get hold of Stacy, please let me know - I hope all is okay with her.

8 hours ago, VCC said:

Thanks, Karen!  I just emailed her again... I used: info@daystarsupplies.com

This is what I've used in the past and have gotten an answer, so I hope it works!

I'm friends with Stacy on Facebook and only live about 10 miles from Daystar. I usually message her on there and get a quick response. I have mentioned to her on a couple of occasions that some are having a hard time getting ahold of her so if you don't get a response just let me know and I'll send her a message. 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 6/21/2019 at 12:07 AM, Belinda said:

I'm friends with Stacy on Facebook and only live about 10 miles from Daystar. I usually message her on there and get a quick response. I have mentioned to her on a couple of occasions that some are having a hard time getting ahold of her so if you don't get a response just let me know and I'll send her a message. 

@Belinda Hey! Do you know what's happening with Day Star? The website is suspended and I purchase the Black Tea FO from there. If she is still able to sell me that FO I would love to get in contact. 

On 9/20/2023 at 9:29 AM, jackbenimble said:

@Belinda Hey! Do you know what's happening with Day Star? The website is suspended and I purchase the Black Tea FO from there. If she is still able to sell me that FO I would love to get in contact. 

I'm not @Belinda, but her site had a banner that they were temporarily closed due to personal/family reasons for quite a few weeks. She's had to take time off before, but that's the first time I've seen the site down entirely.  I saw your other post and it looks like TallTayl has you covered on the tea FO.  Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 8:29 AM, jackbenimble said:

I'm not sure what's going on with her. She said there was just too much going on right now but I didn't ask for details. I did ask her if she had some oils left and she said she did. i wanted to get some of her vanilla bean cookies and sweet pumpkin. She was supposed to message me back to let me know if she had those and I haven't heard back from her. I'll try again. 

On 9/20/2023 at 8:29 AM, jackbenimble said:

I'll send her a message if you like. 

15 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

I’m willing to co-op if there are any with enough interest. 

I'm down for her propolis and honey.  Unsure if anyone has that stashed away in the basement with quantity to dupe.  That's one she discontinued when she changed manufacturing suppliers.

15 hours ago, se2653 said:

If you could message her that would be wonderful! I need more of Indulgent One! She has wonderful oils!

Not Belinda, but don't get your hopes up on Indulgent One.  She was out of stock a year ago.  I checked in a few times and never got a response.

18 hours ago, se2653 said:

Would love to have it co-op’d! If others may like it too!

If we are not able to reach Daystar directly, I can see what our labs have that might be super close. Duping is tedious, so the lab wants a pretty high commitment to do it.

I would prefer if we could partner with DayStar during this stressful time and get the fragrances the forum membership needs. The process is pretty time consuming, so I totally get why she had to hit pause on the operation.hopefully things settle down for her soon. Sending big warm hugs to her from chilly N. IL.

• Like 2