How Many Different Fragrances Do You Carry?

For candles I have 12-14 scents with another 6-8 holiday scents. It was fairly easy to whittle my list down to what my table risers will carry. 

For soap I carry about 25-30 different soaps at any given time all with different scents and a few unscented. I have 10 boxes that hold 3 rows of soap so I can carry as many as 30. But I have been trying for years to whittle this down to 24 to make it easier for me but that has been a mission impossible scenario from year to year.

I also carry lotions and lip balms, sprays, balms, etc. I try to keep those to a bare minimum of no more than 4 of any B&B.

• Like 1

For candles, I try to offer between 12-15 at any given time.  BUT if things don't change I will be offering only ONE scent, because I'm in the process of changing containers, and after TWO MONTHS that's all I can manage to get wicked. 😱

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

after TWO MONTHS that's all I can manage to get wicked. 😱

Well that makes me feel better, I've got 10 of 18 wicked, but it has been five months, I was starting to think something was wrong with me.

• Haha 1