Changing Labels

I am in the process of changing my labels. I have 4 or 5 wholesale accounts and 4 booths. How would you handle all your inventory at your booths and wholesale accounts? 2 different labels or relabel all old ones??

Edited by Daisymay66

Depending on how many you have and how much work it is.

When I changed I did it slowly moving to the new label.  At some point when it seemed like not too much work, I used a heat gun to help remove the old labels and then put on the new ones.  

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I think the most important thing about changing labels is to make sure all your products are branded the same. When I change labels I do it for all my candles so they are consistent. It may take a while unless you can do it all at once. I wouldn't use separate labels unless its for a specific line of candles you want a special label and look for. If you already have candles out in shops then just inform your wholesale accounts that their next order will have new labeling. That's what I do with my wholesale accounts. Nobody has ever complained about a label change.

• Like 1

I personally think it depends where you are selling.  In your own store I think all should be the same.  I a space in a store I don't think it matters as much if you let the old run out.   If you can, run a sale on the old labeled items so they move faster.  I think I'd prob do the same at shows, discounted basket or table. 

• Like 1