Anyone know what this is?

I have a customer who is interested in replicating a particular scent for her boutique. The scent is actually from one of those fragrancing companies that leases/services electric air fresheners for the establishment. This is a system like what is used to scent hotel lobbies...the industrial air fresheners that scent thousands of square feet at a time.

So...I figured out the company that makes the scent, but it is so random that I don't think I could find a dupe. I am considering having a custom dupe made, which looks like it will cost about $250 to do. I am also wondering what exactly the fragrance they use, is made of? I am pretty sure it would not be a good idea to use it as a FO to make candles...since that is NOT what is was made for, of course, and could be dangerous or unhealthy. But I can't seem to figure out if this is basically the same type of formulation as a FO.  Does anyone know?

Unknown.jpeg

Edited by candlesinflorida