Vanilla Bean Noel

Sebleo

Soooo, it’s kinda hard to follow all the vanilla posts. Vanilla Bean Noel, Vanilla Voodoo, and all the different supplier names i can’t put a ‘face’ to bc I haven’t ordered from them yet!

i ordered a ton of samples from Fragrance Buddy, one of them being Vanilla Bean Noel. I thought that was the one that was highly recommended by a lot of you including @Trappeur.  But now I see in the reviews section it was the VBN from WSP. 

Are they comparable? The one from FB and WSP? 

Although they smell identical the throw from WSP is so great unlike  other suppliers carrying  the same thing.

I did go and order a pound of FR bud....just to have on hand though.

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2019 at 7:12 AM, Trappeur said:

Although they smell identical the throw from WSP is so great unlike  other suppliers carrying  the same thing.

I did go and order a pound of FR bud....just to have on hand though.

Trappeur

I just wanted to put it out there-I just ordered Vanilla Bean Noel from WSP, only because Trappeur recommended it.  I didn't need it, but I just felt like I had to buy a small bottle just because she "told" me to on this forum.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ruralers said:

I just wanted to put it out there-I just ordered Vanilla Bean Noel from WSP, only because Trappeur recommended it.  I didn't need it, but I just felt like I had to buy a small bottle just because she "told" me to on this forum.

We sure will miss our friend so much. It's just hard to believe she's gone. Her sister called me the other day and left a message and I tried to call her back but we've been playing phone tag. She's still so torn up about it all and I can't blame her. My heart breaks every time I think about her. 

Every time you use that FO you'll think of our friend Trappeur!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Belinda said:

Every time you use that FO you'll think of our friend Trappeur!

I will!  Sorry about your friend.  Although I only knew her through words, but she was such an sweet inspiration.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blacktieaffair said:

OMG I didn't know about Trap !!! My heart just hit the floor.

I know. It's so hard to know she's gone. Her sister called me again and left a message and she's not able to talk about it very well yet so I'm going to give her a little more time and then try to contact her again. We've been missing each other. I had hoped so much to meet Trapp this summer because her sister lives in Austin which is only about a 3-4 hour drive from me and I had hoped she would come to Texas and visit her sister. It's just heartbreaking. She'll be so missed on here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1