Hi from the Netherlands

eucalypta

Hi all,

I'm known as eucalypta - the name my kids gave me because just like her (a children book's witch), I like to stir in pots and pans - the contents mostly smelling awesome. :D

I joined this forum because I'm a "crafty" person and because my go-to forum (The Dish soap forum) is in trouble. I understand the knowledge here is awesome and I may find some of my friends here.  😄

I've been making soap and cosmetics for more than 10 years now, and I love to crochet, knit, read, make photo's - well this is the top of the list. 

Also fond of animals (even of the human kind; I brought up four of those 🤣) Atm I share my house with two Ragdolls and I soon hope to add a new dog - possibly a Great Pyr.

Ow, I almost forgot: I'm Dutch and I live in The Hague, the Netherlands, near the seaside.

English is not my first language, so, please be considerate in case I screw up. 

Looking forward to having a good time here and happy to meet you all. :)

crab-soap-1.JPG

• Like 3

Hello,

Nice to meet you and welcome.   2 ragdolls?   OmG they are beautiful!   What are the names/

I love cats.....i have like 25 of them.

The great pyranees are gorgeous.   I love big dogs!

Trappeur

On 4/29/2019 at 10:16 AM, Trappeur said:

Hello,

Nice to meet you and welcome.   2 ragdolls?   OmG they are beautiful!   What are the names/

I love cats.....i have like 25 of them.

The great pyranees are gorgeous.   I love big dogs!

Trappeur

Thank you! They are called Blue and Oliver. Atm, I have a litter of three; they are ready to move next week. 

25 Cats are more than I could handle space-wise - If that were the case, I think I'd opt for running a cattery. 🐱🐱🐱  

I love big dogs too! Especially the calm kind.

For your pleasure some pics. :)

Blue-1.jpg

Oliver.jpg

kits19.jpg

woody-zwiep-poetsen-k.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sponiebr said:

THERE SHE IS!!!!!

(Oh THIS is gonna start get'n FUN NOW! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! ) 

o.O 

Sponiebr
The Executor of Bad Ideas and Sundry Services

Thx for your warm welcome Bern -

...giving me a bad name already, while I just entered ....?  🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

The cats are beautiful!

Are you adopting some out?

Trappeur

This is my "mini-cattery". I have a litter once a year and sell the kittens.  It won't make me rich, but it's so much fun, a non-stop circus-show. :D   

My kids loved to have the young animals around and now my grandkids do the same.

It's a nice way to get both parties socialized too 🤣😂🤣  

Welcome Eucalypta! Love the pics of your fur crew! I always wanted a ragdoll and a maine coon cat but right now I have a very kittenesque calico named Gypsy Doodle. She is small and mews like a kitten even at 9 yrs old so she will forever be like a kitten.

Too bad about the Dish, I quit going there years ago and have had friends pick up viruses after logging in. But mostly I didn't like the ones that acted like snobs. That doesn't happen here, we are more like family so hope you feel right at home!:)

Thank you Candybee, I feel welcome already :)

Love your Gypsy Doodle - one of my first cats was called "Shouty", she kept on meowing !  Especially in front of the bedroom door (she wasn't allowed in, always causing havoc)...

I like all cats, but it's interesting to learn about the different characters that come with the various breeds.

• Like 2