ISO Bamboo

Sebleo

I want to switch to a different Bamboo type fragrance. Currently I’m using Verbena Bamboo from Lonestar but it is not selling well. 

I was not a fan of Himalayan Bamboo from Candle Science. 

Looking for a clean, spa type of scent. Preferably a medium to strong scent as a have quite a few spa scents on the lighter side. 

Any recommendations would be appreciated! 

Hi!

i use bamboo coconut from candle science and everyone here loves it. I don’t really get the coconut scent, everyone’s nose varies. To me it’s a clean, fresh spa type scent and that’s how I sell it. It can get strong if your use to increasing the percentage. My candle wax is 464 blended with coconut wax, the fo improves with a cure. 🌸

@Sebleo, have you tried the Bamboo Sugarcane from RE? Oh my goodness that one is strong! It smells green and fresh to me, but the sugar cane definitely comes through pretty loud, so it does have a sweetness to it. To my nose the sugar cane is the heart, not the bamboo, but overall the fragrance is bright and green, not the least bit food or candy smelling. I think it's very nice, and as I mentioned, it's super strong!!