Hello Everyone its been awhile ! I am looking for a supplier who does a variety of wine scents all my usual suppliers have one or two but I would like to not have to get them for a million different places  My Usual's are

Candle science, Bulk Apothacary, Aztec,  I have ordered from many others but to many to list any suggestions would be appreciated (I have hooked up with a wine tasting group and we want candles  :) most likley going to put them in 464 golden soy ! PS. if this is in the wrong topic let me know the site has changed a bit sense I have been on !

Thank You

Kimberly

Edited by Kshaler
added info
  • Like 1

Hi!

Black Cherry Merlot from CS. OOB to my nose smells fantastic. I have not put it in wax yet but plan to soon. My wax is coconut wax and 464. 

Id also love to know of more wine ish f.o. That people have had luck with.

I want to try all the champagne type f.o.s as well!🌸

• Like 2

Thank You Sarah S I will check them out I know I bought something from them before :)

CandleRush  I was looking at that one they have a Chardonnay as well my friend bought the oil but has not put it in wax yet she said it smells great out of the bottle !  Thank You! :)

• Like 2

Thank You glasllyn I will check that out ! i ordered the black cherry Merlot from CS and the Chardonnay will let you all know how it goes , Will be choosing one of the other distributors and picking some I will say that natures garden has the biggest selection I have seen so far at least 10 different wine scents I am not familliar with their oils and how they preform maybe I will glance at the review section see if they are in there ! 

Sarah turned me on to Vanilla Champage.    It's awesome.   I have a store account that I make a lot of wine scents for and this is one of them.   You can actually smell the bubbles.

RE Wine by Candlelight is another good one.

Flamings Chardonnay is the bomb.   You can cut back on this oil.

Also their Cabernet Grape is another good one.

Trappeur

• Like 1

Wow This is from WSP they have good reviews 

Crafters Choice™ Wine Fragrance Oil Collection

Set Contains:
(1) 2 fl. oz - Black Magic Sangria Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Blackberry Bordeaux Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Cabernet Sauvignon Wine FO 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Chardonnay Wine Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Crisp Apple Ice Wine Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Merlot Wine Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Peach Sangria Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Pink Sangria* Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Wine About It Fragrance Oil 

Ok I am wondering which is better Natures Garden or WSP I have tried WSP but only a few Scents any input would be great I will check the review page :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kshaler said:

Wow This is from WSP they have good reviews 

Crafters Choice™ Wine Fragrance Oil Collection

Set Contains:
(1) 2 fl. oz - Black Magic Sangria Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Blackberry Bordeaux Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Cabernet Sauvignon Wine FO 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Chardonnay Wine Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Crisp Apple Ice Wine Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Merlot Wine Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Peach Sangria Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Pink Sangria* Fragrance Oil 
(1) 2 fl. oz - Wine About It Fragrance Oil 

Ok I am wondering which is better Natures Garden or WSP I have tried WSP but only a few Scents any input would be great I will check the review page :)

They are both good suppliers. Although I haven't tried any of those fragrances specifically, I have had good results with many FOs from WSP. Same with NG, lots of great FOs. Of course I have gotten horrible duds from both too, so you just never know until you try the oils.

I will say that I feel like the higher prices at WSP are not indicative of the quality or performance of the oils. Some of the best oils I have gotten from there were the cheapest, and I paid a pretty penny for some duds, lol.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Started making test candles on the scents yesterday I am going to give them a few days to cure I will say that out of the bottle the WSP scents smell more like wine than the others but as expected they all smell alittle different in wax. I have about 10 more test scents to pour  but I cant test them all at once (LOL I have Testers waiting to help ) I will keep you all posted . right now I am working with 464 Soy something about wine candles just screams put it in soy.

Thank You

Kimberly