CSN versus HTP wicks or chart needed

Candle Science does not have a chart for palm wax and these wicks. For those of you with experience with these two wicks, which size of Htp are like CSN? Do CSNs burn hotter than HTP in palm, or should I say burn more efficiently in palm.

Thanks for the help!

Here are my observations: 

In a 16oz straight sided glass jar, with 2 3/4" diameter opening, with parrafin wax, I would start with an HTP 73 or 83.

Same jar, palm wax, I would start with an HTP 104 or 1212.

Same jar, Palm wax, CSN 9 or 12.

The trouble is, because HTPs are only partially compatable with Palm wax, you have to use a ridiculously oversized wick to get a suitable flame in ANY size jar. So it's really hard to draw a comparison.

Personally, I ordered the sample size pack from CS and considered it well worth the investment.

For a 2 1/2" diameter you're probably good with a CSN 9 or 12. For a 3" diameter a 12 or 14. For a 3 1/2", I'd try a 14 or 16. Once you get up into the CSN 20+, those things are like ropes, and I usually just double or triple wick at that point.

Edited to say that @Candybee has a lot of experience with CSN wicks, and helped me immensely with my wicking. Perhaps she can chime in with her viewpoint too.

Edited by Sarah S