Just delivered to another store another Easter collection

Trappeur

Well delivered today another surprise Easter collection to a little country store account I have a couple miles from my hose and they loved them.   As I was standing there a customer had 3 candles in her arms that she was buying.   When she got to the front desk/checkout she saw the Easter collection that was just placed on the counter and bought 2 of them too..I feel so good to say that this customer said she comes to Georgia a few times a year and rents a cabin and always buys my candles as she said they burn so beautiful and she brings them back to her home in California.  So she bought 5 candles and was thrilled.

Here are pictures of this Easter collection.   Had I thought quick enough I should have bought all the colored lids from Fillmore but I forgot to order them and had to do something else.   The black lids which I use all the time and of which I have plenty of stock, well the black i didn't care for on these spring candles so I wound up using the 2 piece canning jar lids that come with the candles.   They are the gold.  So the jars are done with the gold lids and I put a gold stretch bow around the neck of the jars.   Not bad looking....not my real choice but they are done and delivered.

I did 4 scents: 1 in my blend of Pineapple Cilantro and marshmallow, another scent in Orange Cranberry Crumble, another scent in Monkey Farts and another one in Banana Nut Bread.

Thanks for looking......................Trappeur

CIMG2399.thumb.JPG.80aaa8efb633c1261e16312b35b15e90.JPG

CIMG2401.thumb.JPG.8bbe1165ce0778a64fcca6c176d88f72.JPG

CIMG2408.thumb.JPG.1c54ed111aabc44bd2614798cdc03040.JPG

THIS IS WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE THE CANDLES IN WITH THE COLORED LIDS BUT I FORGOT TO ORDER..

CIMG2412.thumb.JPG.5169e96d675812d1d56c0ae49c7525c0.JPG

CIMG2484.thumb.JPG.a07abd78afa5cd46dabbf5a5abaa667c.JPG

I BROUGHT THEM IN A BASKET FOR PRESENTATION BUT WOUND UP LEAVING THE BASKET THERE.

CIMG2505.thumb.JPG.d98d48f48081da15019c1df26e5a08c6.JPG

• Like 7