Getting ready to order from Fillmore

Trappeur

Well, I'm getting ready to place another order from Fillmore.

I have pretty much all their scents now....I love their stuff!

I use 464 and was wondering if anyone has some reviews on the following scents I have in my shopping cart.

Berry Triffle

Avocado Cilantro (Seems like this might be really nice but light)

Lavender, Sage and Rosemary (my one account this right up her alley and sounds nice to me)

Sea Salt and Peony (I'm not a floral person but I see a lot of sea salt fragrances out there)

Blueberry Muffin

Vanilla Mint (Now I got a sample of this and made a candle and it is really quite beautiful) so I'm ordering a pound of it.

Mayan gold (The name sounded nice...lol)

Pumpkin Spice Chutney (Sounds like me but I don't know what a chutney is)

Sweet Tobacco Vanilla (I'm having a hard time selling Tobacco Fragrance but this sounds nice with vanilla and a blend like Belinda makes with leather I bet this wold be nice)

Cocoa Therapy (It's been ages since I ordered this.   Guess I will try again)

Thanks.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

8 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I use 464 and was wondering if anyone has some reviews on the following scents I have in my shopping cart.

Berry Triffle

Lavender, Sage and Rosemary (my one account this right up her alley and sounds nice to me)

Sea Salt and Peony (I'm not a floral person but I see a lot of sea salt fragrances out there)

Blueberry Muffin

Vanilla Mint (Now I got a sample of this and made a candle and it is really quite beautiful) so I'm ordering a pound of it.

Sweet Tobacco Vanilla (I'm having a hard time selling Tobacco Fragrance but this sounds nice with vanilla and a blend like Belinda makes with leather I bet this wold be nice)

Thanks.

Trappeur

I think I had a bottle of their pumpkin spice chutney and didn't care for it. I don't remember why though.

The sweet tobacco vanilla does sound like it would be something that would sell for me here so I might have to try that one and blend it with leather LOL!

I love their Nutmeg ginger and lemon biscotti, Christmas Tree, and warm caramel vanilla. I haven't used many of their oils but I think I might try some different ones. What all do you use from them?

Belinda I use for my go to pine scent "Christmas Tree" which is the only truest Balsam Fir out there.   Close to 15 years now.

Nutmeg and Ginger I also use that.....Is WONDERFUL!

Iced Lemon Biscotti - you have to GET THAT!    OH my!

Warm Caramel Vanilla.   I think Candybee recommended that in a post I saw here one day so I ordered it and made a 3 wick candle a couple weeks ago for a tester.   I know it's ready to burn, so I'll burn that when I come back from town.

Orange Creamsicle is a huge huge seller for me!   They are my go to on this scent!   Is awesome!

I just got some Fresh Rain a couple weeks ago and made up candles for an account...is ok and a good thrower but I don't think I'll get again...Just not really was I was expecting.

French Vanilla - oh my what a thrower!   Is wonderful!

Mulberry Bush I have samples I need to now test that are ready...smells really potent and nice!

Warm Apple Pie now this is really nice but didn't throw that great for me but when I mixed with Pie Crust it turned into an awesome Dutch Apple Pie that I love.

Pumpkin Souffle is pretty nice.

Daffodil is awesome!   I mix it with Fresh Cut Grass and call it "Who cut the grass".....lol   It's great alone too.

Trappeur

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Berry Triffle

Blueberry Muffin

Thanks.

Trappeur

So I am not sure if I am too late for this reply. I was not a fan of the Berry Triffle nothing in general I just think there are better berry fragrance out there. The Avocado Cilantro is probably one of the only ones I have never ordered, you will have to let me know. Lav Sage and Rose is one of my favorites and I hate Lavender scents. Sea Salt and Peony is a nice floral scent and I sell a lot of it. Blueberry muffin is okay, I prefer Candlewic Wild Maine Blueberry for most of my Blueberry candles. Vanilla Mint is nice. Mayan Gold is a not the best seller for me but I think it is the name. I agree with Belinda on the Pumpkin spice chutney I am not a fan. I think it too much like a burnt smell. Chutney by the way is like a chunky jelly. Sweet tobacco vanilla is another nice scent but like you I have a hard time selling tobacco scents. Cocoa therapy is a super strong chocolate but a bit more like a bitter chocolate. If you have not ordered yet throw in some Tomato leaf it is amazing. 

Karen in MA

On 4/13/2019 at 2:12 PM, Trappeur said:

Berry Triffle

don't remember smelling this one in the showroom and I know I haven't used it before.

got a sample of this a while back and gag did not like it at all. Nothing like I expected. I threw it out cause I could not envision that smell in a candle. Ick!

absolutely love herbal floral blend, very upscale spa like, soothing, just right

haven't tried this one yet... let us know how you like it, its sounds lovely

Blueberry Muffin

have not tried this one but any blueberry scent sells pretty good and muffin types as well so the combo should do well if its strong enough

haven't tried this one yet as I tend to go more for candy cane type scents

this one is very nice, had a wholesale customer who sold incense and new age stuff and he loved this, very aromatic, perfect for incense

chutney is a type of marmalade or jam/jelly salsa with lots of goodies in it, this one is like a spicy fruity pumpkin that smelled wonderful OOB. I am going to be using it this fall in one of my holiday/fall scent line. I love it. It reminds me of mince meat pie filling if you ever tried it but with pumpkin thrown in. Delightful!

haven't tried this one and don't remember smelling it in their showroom

I quit using cocoa therapy once I found Peaks Sea Salt and Cocoa Bean but before I did I used to use it. But Peaks SSCB is outselling cocoa therapy by a landslide. Just wanted to put that out there since you sell. Also, Keystone carries it at a better price than Peaks. Sea Salt and Cocoa Bean is like rich deep dark almost triple fudgy chocolate and with the sea salt its awesome, think of how caramel and sea salt work together to give you the lovely sweet with the right touch of salt. Same thing here.

Edited by Candybee

Love their Iced Lemon Biscotti (reminds me Wildfire's scent of the same name)

Lavender Sage and Rosemary

Avocado Cilantro - I love this scent however it's not a powerhouse thrower 

Nutmeg and Ginger

Citrus Spruce - nice take on the combination but my favorite is from Elements

Warm Caramel Vanilla

Red apple -  I think this was good but cant remember

Orange Pekoe Tea - good but not a powerhouse thrower