A few more new label designs for new account

Trappeur

Ok, for a new account I have a presentation for I created a few more label designs...Don't mean to make it too confusing as I always seem to get carried away but anyway now I have a good amount of choices and they are so totally different from one another from elegant to a country style label.   Being that this is another apple orchard account from the one long standing account that I have that is an apple orchard, this is another one just like it.   The more fitting label for a shop like this is really the more country one (the one with the apple and check design around it #2), but really, it doesn't matter.   I'll determine which ones I'me going to make up into sample jars to sell.   I'm thinking I'm just going to finalize and make up 3 labels for them to look at or maybe I just might do them all! ha ha!   That's probably what I'll wind up doing knowing me.  But I always like to get critiques on what I usually do.

The jar will be the pint canning jar with a colored old timey lid.

Thanks for your input.

Trappeur

#1 Choice:   I love love this label.......Everything about it....It's a bit elegant with country in it with the hanging canning jar lantern in the trees.   If I don't use this label for this account, I'll find use with another account that is for sure.   This would be my first choice as a label tied with #2 label as a possible choice.

909430113_view(16).thumb.jpg.2c1669e36fca839a270a3dd336276497.jpg

#2 Choice

I really like this label for an apple orchard - very country as it really leans towards a country store with a bakery, country gift shop, a shop that sells apple pies, apple turnovers and lots and lots of food merchandise like dips, sauces, apple cobblers, home made baked goodies, etc. and all of their products are in canning jars.   So this label I think would be a great choice.   And a lid in black, red or green would look great.

1755618708_view(17).thumb.jpg.84d4e1eb9cc7223c6de1b53865cad76d.jpg

#3 - Another fitting country label.   With a black or red lid would be really cute.

1104556202_view(18).thumb.jpg.3c47a26bc95fe6dbe049ccb2b95f01d4.jpg

#4 - Now I love this beautiful apple picture.   Its a bit country or a bit elegant....just lovely and I like.   A red or green lid would be pretty.

Maybe even the rust lid might work.

1568160402_view(19).thumb.jpg.7685e0f0c306b16826c6e8f5c7ad0a05.jpg

#5  This is the same label but I put it on a green background.   Something a little different which I love and the red or rust lid might look great.

284369754_view(20).thumb.jpg.f14568b46f55991f63de3dbb0ac5fff1.jpg

• Like 1

I can see this is going to be a toughy picking out a few labels to make up for a presentation as looks like there is going to be mixed reviews.

Well anyway, please keep the posts coming and lets see which ones win out.

Trappeur

• Like 1

Thankyou so much everyone for all of your choices.   Seems like everyone is leaning towards 1 and 4....Now this is so weird.   I thought for sure being that this type of store is very very country with plaids, checks and things like that which #2 label was like that look but no one has picked that label here.    I thought for sure people would be picking out that label....hmmmmm I wonder why?  This really has me stumped....but that's ok...

Trappeur

21 minutes ago, YellowButterfly said:

Beautiful labels, @Trappeur! Like you, the first label is my favorite, but 3 & 4 stand out, too. For the first label, a rustic black or silver lid would go well with that label. 

Hope that helps!

Yes YellowButterfly, I really like the idea of the silver lid like you suggested...

Thankou!

Trappeur

• Like 1

I love the idea so much of the silver lids so that is what I will do my sample for, for my presentation to the store.   I have a big account another apple orchard that I use the black lids on the canning jar and I don't want the same look for this store so the silver would be beautiful.   The silver zinc lid would be beautiful...so that is what I will do.

Trappeur

• Like 1