Candle Storage

I’m still in the testing phase of my candle line, but thinking ahead. Where am I going to store them?

I have a closet dedicated to wax melts and oils. I really don’t have any more space in my house for candle storage. My two options are the garage and a storage shed. 

The garage would be preferable due to proximity to workspace, but it is not climate controlled. Is that necessary?

If I need climate controlled, I would have to use a window ac/heater for the storage shed. It is already equipped for that. Not really what I want to do because of the electric costs and the fact I would have to dolly everything back and forth from the house. 

What are your thought? Where do you store your finished product?

• 3 weeks later...

Climate control would be the optimal for me, but since I don't really have that option I find these bun racks work the best. Really nice for keeping different scented candles separated and it also has the dust cover and wheels.

Annotation 2019-04-28 081338.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CaptnKush said:

Climate control would be the optimal for me, but since I don't really have that option I find these bun racks work the best. Really nice for keeping different scented candles separated and it also has the dust cover and wheels.

Annotation 2019-04-28 081338.png

OMG!!! That is brilliant! 

I need that! Except I also need a workroom to put it in. 🤣

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

That is great.   Looks like you have a great work area for candles....I wish I had something like that with all the candles I make...

Trappeur

Ahahaha, I wish that was my work area. I just snagged that pic off the net because it was easier than taking a pic and loading it on computer:D  But I do have a similar bun rack to that one.

Edited by CaptnKush

Thank you everyone for your input. I feared, rather knew, that climate controlled was the way to go. I’m sure I will figure it out as I’ve done everything else: along the way!

• Like 1