What fragrance or fragrance(s) have been your best seller (s).

Trappeur

On 4/12/2019 at 3:08 AM, Hotpinkao said:

What leather do you use? TIA

My favorite leather is the one from Texas Candle Supply or Lonestar. I do order leather from The Candle Source too which is a very different leather but also good. To my nose it's a more noticeable scent in aroma beads but I really do need to do a side by side comparison. When I blend I use the one from Texas or LS though. I'm not crazy about the blends with the other leather or at least not so far. But the leather I've bought most is the one from Texas. It's almost identical to the one from LS so either one of those would be great.

On 4/11/2019 at 1:29 PM, bfroberts said:

Wow, Belinda, Pistols and Petticoats is an awesome name!  I love it!  You've inspired me to try some leather blends.  I'm soaking beads in a blend of leather and vanilla tobacco.  I only have the leather from CS, and I don't love it.  I was looking for a way to use it up.  I really should try the leather from LS.  

Thank you! I hope you have fun with your blending!

Where do you get your beads? I bought from aroma beads online for a long time but they changed their beads and they're horrible! I now use Plastic Pellets 4 Fun.

10 minutes ago, Belinda said:

Thank you! I hope you have fun with your blending!

Where do you get your beads? I bought from aroma beads online for a long time but they changed their beads and they're horrible! I now use Plastic Pellets 4 Fun.

I'm using beads from NG.  I've never had any problems with them, but I only make ornies on and off.  When the mood strikes. 
I am really liking the Leather/Vanilla Tobacco blend.  I am eally anxious to try some more leather blends, so I'm gonna order from LS today.  Are there any other must-haves you'd recommend from there?

2 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

I'm using beads from NG.  I've never had any problems with them, but I only make ornies on and off.  When the mood strikes. 
I am really liking the Leather/Vanilla Tobacco blend.  I am eally anxious to try some more leather blends, so I'm gonna order from LS today.  Are there any other must-haves you'd recommend from there?

I've used beads from NG too and they're good. The ones from Plastic Pellets 4 Fun are the same I think, just less expensive and free shipping. 

From Lonestar I like 

Blueberry Cobbler

Butt Naked

Cowboy

Apple Cinnamon

Butternut Pumpkin

Candied Yams

Caribbean Escape

Cinnamon Sugared Donuts-smells the same as the others I've used

Dicken's Christmas

Coconut cream pie

I've read where French Market is really good. Haven't tried that one myself

Hawaiian Blast

Honey lavender gelato-Haven't put this in wax yet but it smells nice OOB

defiantly Leather

Marshmallow madness-A very different marshmallow. Smells good to me

Moose Munch-Haven't put this in wax yet but it smells good

Sugared Cronut

Vanilla Cotton

I only make candles once a year and sell them only during the fall and holiday season from Sept through Dec. Since I only do fall & christmas scents I can tell you which sell the best for me just remember its not a year round scent list from me.

Best sellers:

Christmas Tree from Fillmore or CS Mistletoe and CS Frazier Fir for a Christmas tree scent. I tend to blend these so I have a fir balsam pine & eucalyptus combo.

Cranberry Marmalade CS (I blend with a straight orange for a cranberry orange spice)

Nutmeg & Ginger Fillmore, I rename this to reflect Autumn

Christmas Splendor C&S blended with CS Apple Harvest and FB Cinnamon Broom for a Cinnamon Apple scent blend

I offer about 20 scents for my seasonal candles but those are my all time best sellers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bfroberts said:

@Belinda all I can say is WOW WOW WOW!
I ordered leather from both LS and Tx Candle Supply, and I got the one from Tx today.  It is amazing!  Unbelievably good.  Thank you so much for the recommendations. I'm tickled to death!  

So glad you like it! I like both of those leather FO's. They smell very close to my nose.

• Like 1

My #1 best seller is my own blend of Cinnamon Vanilla

Other top sellers are:

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Volcano

Lemon Pound Cake

Pumpkin Pie

Apple Pie

Blueberry Cobbler

Love Spell

Agave & Oakmoss

There are others but those are the main ones I think.