My Easter Labels for Apple Orchard Account

Trappeur

I thought I would share pictures of my Easter labels for my apple orchard account.

Every year I make up a small limited collection of Easter candles for the displays that they make up in the orchard store.

I use the pint canning jar for this account with yellow and green lids from Fillmore.

So this small collection I did I did in assorted labels as shown.   They really work real nice together.

Thanks for looking!

Trappeur

This yellow label I'm just doing in Apple Cider Donut.

113686291_view(5).thumb.jpg.53439eb00e63df6438dba0ec12a00133.jpg

For this pink label I did a blend of Lilac from Flaming and Vanilla Voodoo from Candle Cocoon.

566820646_view(6).thumb.jpg.1b5c446793e0a07af8471820f27d1f61.jpg

For this green label I did in Lemon Cheesecake and Coconut Caramel from Flaming.

Boy if you haven't tried this Coconut Caramel, you need to!   It's awesome!

1508783684_view(7).thumb.jpg.8f64c9f0b438bc6f4da5ea32296ffe88.jpg

For this green label I did in Pineapple Marshmallow Peeps.   Its a blend of Pineapple Cilantro from Flaming and one of my Marshmallows

410468106_view(10).thumb.jpg.4b0d23321230fbb3dda12f6c1cff6d5a.jpg

For this label I did 1 scent in Fresh Rain from Fillmore and then another scent called Daffodil which is a blend I do using Daffodil from Flaming and Fresh Cut Grass from Flaming.   Is a great combo blend!

361752728_view(11).thumb.jpg.d2fbf0cd520b9520d08a5c87d2cdfc74.jpg

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I've been meaning to take pictures of the finished candles.   I will in the next day or so and put up.

trappeur

I agree, we need to see more of the finished product 🤗 I bet they look cute as heck on those jars

Thankyou thankyou everyone for the kind comments.   I just wanted to share like I usually do.

I got up at 3:00 this morning like I have been doing lately and between 3:00 this morning and noon I made these 48 candles plus about another 12 candles for stock for ongoing orders.    I petered out about 1:00 this afternoon, went and layed down in bed for a long , lol, 7 hour nap..now its 9:00 and I'm raring to go again.   Have to top off all the candles I made for this order I have to get delivered.

But I love making my candles! 

Trappeur

• Like 3