Vanilla Fudge FO?

LivInTX

On 4/3/2019 at 6:06 PM, soshiegirl said:

Vanilla Butter Fudge is a wonderful heavy type of vanilla gourmand scent.  Great throw and great scent.

Thank you. I ordered "Vanilla Butter Fudge" from RE and a "Vanilla Fudge" from The Candle Maker Store. Will see how the two compare.

1 hour ago, LivInTX said:

Thank you. I ordered "Vanilla Butter Fudge" from RE and a "Vanilla Fudge" from The Candle Maker Store. Will see how the two compare.

I think you're going to like RE's Vanilla Butter Fudge.  I haven't tried the one from The Candle Maker Store.  Let me know what you think!

On 4/8/2019 at 2:06 PM, LivInTX said:

Have you received them yet? I've tried VBF from RE and love it but not the one from TCS. Just wondered which one you prefer.

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

Have you received them yet? I've tried VBF from RE and love it but not the one from TCS. Just wondered which one you prefer.

Hi Belinda!

Just got them in and from just smelling them, Vanilla Butter Fudge, is a really nice strong scent and you can definitely smell the vanilla first and it ends with buttery undertones.

The one from TCS is called Vanilla Fudge and it smells really strong as well, great vanilla scent, almost like a really sweet vanilla. Will have to see how they both work, but I am preferring the scent of RE's for an actual Vanilla Fudge scent.

• Like 1