Favorite clean cotton?

Trappeur

Trapp...my favorite Clean Cotton is from Peaks....and I have tried many others.   Clean...strong cold and hot throw. 

Keystone sells Peaks version now though  I never tried it.    I can send you a sample of Peaks if you like.  Just LMK. 

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Which one is it at CS Candybee as they don't have a clean cotton?

Trappeur

Hi Trapp!  I also use and love CS Clean Cotton.  They do still stock it.  Here is the link https://www.candlescience.com/fragrance/clean-cotton-fragrance-oil

I have tried the CC from Peak (although it was a long time ago) I just order more from CS that’s all.  But I do love Peaks Downy Fresh.... Now that one is stellar!  

@Candybee I’ve tried CS Clean Cotton with CS Lavender and agree it's a lovely blend.  I’ve not tried it mixed with Storm Watch though, will have to give that one a try.  TFS!  😇

• Like 1

Morning Marleigha!   Geesh we are the early birds aren't we? ha!

Geesh I missed that "clean cotton scent" on the site.   Couldn't find it.....well thanks!

My clean cotton scent I've been using for years is Luxe Linen from Community but I just got in an order from them and never ordered more of the Luxe and I don't want to pay 18.00 to ship just one oil when that is all I need.   Candle Science I think I do need to get an order to them and I guess I could order this clean cotton.

And that sounds like a beautiful blend of Candybee's of Clean cotton and lavender.   Going to make that up today....Thanks Candybee!

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Geesh I missed that "clean cotton scent" on the site.   Couldn't find it.....well thanks!

My clean cotton scent I've been using for years is Luxe Linen from Community but I just got in an order from them and never ordered more of the Luxe and I don't want to pay 18.00 to ship just one oil when that is all I need.   Candle Science I think I do need to get an order to them and I guess I could order this clean cotton.

And that sounds like a beautiful blend of Candybee's of Clean cotton and lavender.   Going to make that up today....Thanks Candybee!

Trappeur

If you need to order from CS their clean cotton is very good but and if you need to order from a wsp their clean cotton yank dupe is very good as well 

3 hours ago, Scentsational Julie said:

We have a clone of the Peak fragrance Clean Cotton. I'm going to PM you a link.

Hello,

Do you have or you work for a candle supplier?

What is the name of the business?

Trappeur

My favorite cottons are Sea Island Cotton from Cierra and High Cotton from Mill Creek.  Love them both.

In fact, I'm going to make some Sea Island Cotton candles today.  It's been awhile since I've made those.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 4:55 AM, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

Yes LOL.  I am definitely the night owl and sometimes early bird.  😊. Seems we are 2 peas in a pod.

I definitely don’t blame you!  Wow!  I would not order any one bottle and pay $18.00 shipping either.  That’s crazy!  Don’t you hate that when you need just one or 2 bottles and they charge that much!

I also have a sample of Clean Cotton from Lonestar and OOB it smells the exact same.  And Lonestar is currently having their 1/2 off Spring 2019 sample sale.  So you might want to get 1-2 from them as 2 oz would only be $2.00 right now.  They also have some other stellar FO’s like their Creme Brulee and their Stargazer Lily.  I don’t need more samples but I’m grabbing about $50 worth just because I love sampling and testing new FO.  If you have any questions about any of their FO please don’t hesitate to ask.  I have a pretty good list of their oils too.  

The Clean Cotton blended with Lavender is amazing!  I typically use CS Lavender mixed with my CS Clean Cotton.  It’s stellar!  I also like Lavender, Marshmallow & Peppermint!  Anyways.... LMK how you like the blend.  Blessings!  😇

Edited by Marleigha