Labels

Daisymay66

I get mine printed down in Florida (I'm in Maine) 3,000 at a time with 30 different versions, which is 100 labels per fragrance. Its a rather big label, really big actually as far as candle labels go and they still only cost me 30 cents or less per label. They are very high quality and saves me a ton of time.

If you want to take them to the next level, just start calling around to print shops and getting quotes. Once they know your needs its fairly easy. You may also want to start learning a design program like Adobe Illustrator. You can sign up for Adobe Cloud services and get access to all Adobe products on a per month basis.  Most product labels you see on the store shelf are designed through Illustrator, so if that is something that interests you it is a fun process of learning that design software. 

7 minutes ago, Clear Black said:

I get mine printed down in Florida (I'm in Maine) 3,000 at a time with 30 different versions, which is 100 labels per fragrance. Its a rather big label, really big actually as far as candle labels go and they still only cost me 30 cents or less per label. They are very high quality and saves me a ton of time.

If you want to take them to the next level, just start calling around to print shops and getting quotes. Once they know your needs its fairly easy. You may also want to start learning a design program like Adobe Illustrator. You can sign up for Adobe Cloud services and get access to all Adobe products on a per month basis.  Most product labels you see on the store shelf are designed through Illustrator, so if that is something that interests you it is a fun process of learning that design software. 

I am going to be nosy, where in Maine? I have a house in Old Town.

Karen in MA

On 4/2/2019 at 6:02 PM, Clear Black said:

Just outside of Portland in Westbrook! :) 

Old Town is up near Bangor if I recall, ya?

Yes it is way up about 8 miles North of Bangor, it is a drive for us. 

Karen in MA