Those cute french yogurt jars

Candybee

I ordered some of these last year with the lids. This reminds me I need to start testing these again. I got 100 of them from a restaurant company. I was in the middle of wick testing them then the shiny rabbit ran by.

Karen in MA

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think they are adorable. I bet they would be a big seller in my area. kfintoni where did you buy the lids?

3 hours ago, kfintoni said:

I ordered some of these last year with the lids. This reminds me I need to start testing these again. I got 100 of them from a restaurant company. I was in the middle of wick testing them then the shiny rabbit ran by.

Karen in MA

I read on here a while back about people making candles in those but they didn’t sell the yogurt around here. Saw them in the grocery store last week and bought some just because of this board. The yogurt tasted great btw, so thank you!!!!

Well, I do pretty well with these jars and I get them for free every week.   These jars are the ones used for "Oui" yogurt.   I have a friend who eats that yogurt like it is going out of style and she saves the jars (she even washes them for me) and I get about 20 jars from her every week she drops off to me when she is checking on my weekly.   The only thing I don't have is the lids.

Trappeur

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 9:33 AM, TallTayl said:

They are cute - a bugger to wick, but cute. 

For me,  36 zinc has worked pretty well for almost every scent I've tried in 6006 or 4630.  A few had to wick up to a 44z.