RUSTIC ESCENTUALS.... MANY FO’S ARE NOW BACK IN STOCK!!

Marleigha

Hello everyone!  

Well I have some exciting news to share!  As you probably already seen from the title..... RE had many FO’s out of stock due to the citral shortage and many of them are NOW BACK!!!  Well, I know one little lady that will be placing an order with them VERY soon!  There are some that I have been waiting on for what seems to be forever!  As I was scrolling through their fragrances it was like Christmas to scroll one by one and see what one are back!  🥳💜🤩🥳💜🤩🥳💜🤩

I just thought I’d share as it made me so happy! 🤗. Anyone else just as excited?  If so, what ones have you been waiting on?  

Edited by Marleigha
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Yes, the Rosemary Mint is back.....I can't wait to get....Now just have to pickout some other scents since I have to place an order....ugh...

Trappeur

I know right! Your actually the one that prompted me to go look when you said that about Rosemary Mint being back in stock.  When I went I seen many of the ones I have been wanting for a long time back in stock!  🤗💜

My goodness, I need more FO like I need a hole in the head!  But I just HAVE TO place an order!!! Did any of your oldies but goodies pop out to you?  

Edited by Marleigha

This is what I ordered today and will be here tomorrow.   Wasn't a big order but I just ordered a bunch from Fillmore and Flaming.

2 pounds of Rosemary Mint

1 pound of Monkey Farts

1 oz of Cinnamon Spruce

1 oz of Coconut Cream Pie

Trappeur

On 3/28/2019 at 9:26 PM, Trappeur said:

This is what I ordered today and will be here tomorrow.   Wasn't a big order but I just ordered a bunch from Fillmore and Flaming.

2 pounds of Rosemary Mint

1 pound of Monkey Farts

1 oz of Cinnamon Spruce

1 oz of Coconut Cream Pie

Trappeur

Yes I totally understand having to watch what you order due to placing many other orders.  Story of my life!  You are going to love their CCP!  Very nice!  I’ve also used FB’s, but kinda prefer RE’s.  Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it!  😇

Got my order yesterday (1 day delivery)....oh my gosh I am loving which I was hoping their Rosemary Mint.   One of my accounts ordered quite a bit of it yesterday as I delivered her order to her and I haven't even tested it yet.   I will be very disappointed if it doesn't throw.  I already made up a few testers in it last night after I opened the box.   The Monkey Farts is very nice and very tropical.   Just need a name for it.   I was thinking of Bahama Mama....Cinnamon Spruce I have ordered it before and used and is very nice.   Geesh I thought I ordered a pound of it instead of 1 ounce! ugh......The Coconut Cream Pie is very very light sniffing from the bottle.  I'll get a sample made today.

Trappeur

• 3 months later...

Heads up:  Rustic Escentuals sample sale starting tomorrow so what's everybody's favorites?  I saw some older posts mentioning Candy Corn, Vanilla Voodoo and Toasted Marshmallow, and I'm going to finally order that Children's Room I've been wanting for ages, so what else is worth checking out?

I have my list of about thirty that I need to pare down. Candy corn and children's room are on my list also! Decisions, decisions....

My favorite RE scents that I already have are coconut milk sorbet, lucuma, summers earth, candied ginger, island mango, ming fern & lavender, passion melon (sad to see it's going away, must order more), red lipstick, sparkling ginger, and white tea. 

7 hours ago, Darbla said:

Heads up:  Rustic Escentuals sample sale starting tomorrow so what's everybody's favorites?  I saw some older posts mentioning Candy Corn, Vanilla Voodoo and Toasted Marshmallow, and I'm going to finally order that Children's Room I've been wanting for ages, so what else is worth checking out?

Gosh, I love so many from RE.  Theirs is my favorite of all the sample sales.  Love Beachwood Vetiver, Blue Skies, Dreamcatcher,  Sweet Pumpkin, Lemon Verbena, Wine by Candlelight, Cinnamon Spruce, Strawberry Musk, Tuscan Fields, Teakwood & Coconut.  Drawing a blank... 

I wasn't going to order anything, but when I went in to clean one of our cabins this morning, I found a big tip.  I figured that was a sign that I needed to buy something.  The sale started at 12, and by 12:09 I had bought 40 samples, and a bunch of jar lids.  And I don't even like 1oz samples very much.  😕

On 7/25/2019 at 12:23 PM, bfroberts said:

I wasn't going to order anything, but when I went in to clean one of our cabins this morning, I found a big tip.  I figured that was a sign that I needed to buy something.  The sale started at 12, and by 12:09 I had bought 40 samples, and a bunch of jar lids.  And I don't even like 1oz samples very much.  😕

No greater sign than that 😂

• Like 1

I have been working in my craft / FO storage room today, and I don't appear to have any cinnamon.  I may be about to order a pound of their Cinnamon Styx for the upcoming months, since I'm already planning to get some samples right now.  Good idea or bad idea?  Anybody want to talk me out of that?....

https://rusticescentuals.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1&q=cinnamon&keep_https=yes

Edited by Darbla
typo