Jump to content
Marleigha

ISO the best lemon cookie FO

Recommended Posts

Hello ladies!  I am currently looking for the best Lemon Cookie FO.   I know there’s Iced Lemon Cookie from Aztec & Lemon Sugar Cookie from Flaming Candle.... I have 1 oz samples of them both.  I just haven’t put them in wax yet.  I think the one smells best OOB and my friend thinks the other one smells best OOB.  Just need to put them into wax ASAP.  I also heard about Lemon Icebox Cookies from ICS..... And I know there’s many others.... 🤩

 

What do ya’all think?  Who makes the best lemon cookie fragrance oil?  Of course, everything is subjective.  I would just like to get an overall opinion from the wonderful people here on CS. Thanks so much in advance!  😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I make my own lemon sugar cookie.  I use whatever I have on hand.  I've used lemon sugar and sugar cookie, lemon bundt cake and sugar cookie, lemon pound cake and sugar cookie, etc.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

I make my own lemon sugar cookie.  I use whatever I have on hand.  I've used lemon sugar and sugar cookie, lemon bundt cake and sugar cookie, lemon pound cake and sugar cookie, etc.

Ahhh... See I was also thinking that because I have lemon poppyseed, lemon meringue, lemon curd, lemon sugar, iced lemon biscotti, lemon bundt cake, etc..... so I’m gonna just try thatband see if I like that better then these 2 samples I have.   But of course still open to other vendors that have a really good one!  🤩. I need more FO’s like I need a hole in the head!  LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marleigha said:

Ahhh... See I was also thinking that because I have lemon poppyseed, lemon meringue, lemon curd, lemon sugar, iced lemon biscotti, lemon bundt cake, etc..... so I’m gonna just try thatband see if I like that better then these 2 samples I have.   But of course still open to other vendors that have a really good one!  🤩. I need more FO’s like I need a hole in the head!  LOL 

If you do decide to blend make sure you've got a great sugar cookie.  I like Northstar's and Fragrance Buddy.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

I make my own lemon sugar cookie.  I use whatever I have on hand.  I've used lemon sugar and sugar cookie, lemon bundt cake and sugar cookie, lemon pound cake and sugar cookie, etc.

What great blends Soshiegirl!

Whose sugar cookie do you like best?   So far for me I've been using Fragrance Buddy's....

 

Trappeur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once you blend your own, it's hard to go back.  I find a blend of equal parts works best.  I typically use Northstar's sugar cookie since they've been around longer but I've used Fragrance Buddy's as well and it's just as wonderful and strong.  I use both sugar cookies with no difference in throw or overall smell.

Edited by soshiegirl
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok see what you did now Soshiegirl??? I liked your idea so much (like I usually do) that I'm doing some right now.   I just found I have some of Indiana's Gourmet Sugar Cook but I like Fragrance Buddy's better.   I also have Flamings Lemon Sugar so I'm blending both.

Thankyou Soshiegirl!

 

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trapp, I look forward to hearing what you think about the combination.  When I make products in this scent, the family comes in looking for baked goods. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trapp ,Long time since I have been on CS .I have missed you all so much . Regarding sugar cookie ,I will send you sample of Pure fragrance Oils Sugar cookie Royal . I promise you will absolutely adore this amazing scent . It is so great & PFO is the original owner of Moonworks scents .

You have to try it my friend 🙏

I will pm message you soon ,as to why I have been absent for so long .

I look forward to my return here soon .

Kat

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been wondering where you have been.  Actually I left a message on your phone a while ago checking on you.

Yes, please message me.

Good to hear from you.

 

Trappeur

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love, love, love Fillmore's Lemon Biscotti. Its so delish you want to drink it straight from the bottle. It also subs as a perfect lemon cookie scent.

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2019 at 7:00 PM, soshiegirl said:

If you do decide to blend make sure you've got a great sugar cookie.  I like Northstar's and Fragrance Buddy.

Thanks @soshiegirl!  I have used a few different sugar cookie FO’s from JS, a few from ICS and have 2 from NG and then Sugared Vanilla Shortbread from CW.  As well as SCR from FB.

 

It wasn’t until I tried the Sugar cookie from Pure Fragrance Oils that I fell head over heels in love 🥰  LOL!  Its just such an authentic sugar cookie and so thick, rich and creamy!  You ladies have to try it!  Hands down my favorite sugar cookie!   I’ve never tried anything from Northstar Soshie.  Quality wise who would you compare them to?  Actually @Trappeur PFO also has the Vanilla Noel Moonworks FO!  And I like that one a lot too!  I know you love your VBN scent.  😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Candybee said:

I love, love, love Fillmore's Lemon Biscotti. Its so delish you want to drink it straight from the bottle. It also subs as a perfect lemon cookie scent.

I certainly do love Fillmore’s Iced Lemon Biscotti.  Just might add some extra sugar cookie/buttery goodness.  LOL.  😜.  What is your favorite Sugar cookie @Candybee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Marleigha said:

I certainly do love Fillmore’s Iced Lemon Biscotti.  Just might add some extra sugar cookie/buttery goodness.  LOL.  😜.  What is your favorite Sugar cookie @Candybee

 

I don't like sugar cookie. Every sugar cookie I have smelled smells like plastic to me both OOB and in wax. Plus it just doesn't sell for me no matter what time of year or marketing I have tried. I've tried several SC scents over the years and its the same all with all of them even the most popular ones I've tried. I have the same problem with a lot of vanillas. They simply don't sell for me.

 

The only cookie scents that worked for me have been the lemon biscotti from Fillmore and CS chocolate chip cookies which they discontinued unfortunately.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 2:57 PM, Candybee said:

I love, love, love Fillmore's Lemon Biscotti. Its so delish you want to drink it straight from the bottle. It also subs as a perfect lemon cookie scent.

ditto

 

Trappeur

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 8:21 PM, Candybee said:

 

I don't like sugar cookie. Every sugar cookie I have smelled smells like plastic to me both OOB and in wax. Plus it just doesn't sell for me no matter what time of year or marketing I have tried. I've tried several SC scents over the years and its the same all with all of them even the most popular ones I've tried. I have the same problem with a lot of vanillas. They simply don't sell for me.

 

The only cookie scents that worked for me have been the lemon biscotti from Fillmore and CS chocolate chip cookies which they discontinued unfortunately.

Oh wow really?  @Candybee we have just got to find you a sugar cookie that you enjoy!  What SC FO’s have you tried?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Oh wow really?  @Candybee we have just got to find you a sugar cookie that you enjoy!  What SC FO’s have you tried?  

 

Thanks but no thanks. Whether I find one I like or not, I still can't give it away. Sugar cookie and vanilla scents don't sell around here so its not worth my time or the money I put into it. Tried for near 10 years to find a good sugar cookie and vanilla that would sell. I must have been an idiot to keep trying but I did for years. I don't mind looking so much but I really hate the waste of money on candles that don't sell. I do use one vanilla, french vanilla as a mixer in several different blends. Its the only way I can sell a vanilla scent. Forget SC, it plain does not sell at all for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 10:45 AM, Candybee said:

 

Thanks but no thanks. Whether I find one I like or not, I still can't give it away. Sugar cookie and vanilla scents don't sell around here so its not worth my time or the money I put into it. Tried for near 10 years to find a good sugar cookie and vanilla that would sell. I must have been an idiot to keep trying but I did for years. I don't mind looking so much but I really hate the waste of money on candles that don't sell. I do use one vanilla, french vanilla as a mixer in several different blends. Its the only way I can sell a vanilla scent. Forget SC, it plain does not sell at all for me.

Understandable.  My customers absolutely love it.  Sorry to hear that it doesn’t work or sell well for you.  😬.  Your not an idiot for consistently trying to find one that would work.... Your just persistent lol.  😊. Have a good weekend!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 12:53 AM, Marleigha said:

Thanks @soshiegirl!  I have used a few different sugar cookie FO’s from JS, a few from ICS and have 2 from NG and then Sugared Vanilla Shortbread from CW.  As well as SCR from FB.

 

It wasn’t until I tried the Sugar cookie from Pure Fragrance Oils that I fell head over heels in love 🥰  LOL!  Its just such an authentic sugar cookie and so thick, rich and creamy!  You ladies have to try it!  Hands down my favorite sugar cookie!   I’ve never tried anything from Northstar Soshie.  Quality wise who would you compare them to?  Actually @Trappeur PFO also has the Vanilla Noel Moonworks FO!  And I like that one a lot too!  I know you love your VBN scent.  😇

Do you have a link for pure fragrance oils sugar cookie 

I can't find it on line for some odd reason 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This reminds me that I bought 4# of SC from PFO. I made a couple candles to test a few months ago and forgot them. Yikes lol I better go  and test burn them! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...