Palo Santo fragrance oil where art thou

NightLight

I use Eden Botanicals palo santo essential oil. This oil in general is not cheap. Not sure if there is a fragrance oil version but I can tell you I use it in my wax and it it strong. It’s been a very popular essential oil lately which is why you see it in products. It’s popular in my yoga and meditation classes I teach. Called holy wood, cousin of the frankincense tree. Only the fallen trees are harvested, beautiful inscency smell. I’ve used it in body oil and perfume blended with other oils with success.🌸

On 3/26/2019 at 8:01 PM, NightLight said:

Had a link and cannot find it and will not buy Fromm Lab and Company as I think they are just so overpriced.

Obvi someone makes it because there are a ton o candles out there, not just essential oil!

I think our brains are in the same wave length!  I have been looking for Palo Santo now for about 3 weeks or so.  I was never interested in it before, but one of my friends said it’s amazing so I want to get it to try it.  

I did just email Julie to ask her if it will be available to order soon and let her know about this thread here at CS.  I hope she can get it ASAP!  

17 hours ago, Marleigha said:

I think our brains are in the same wave length!  I have been looking for Palo Santo now for about 3 weeks or so.  I was never interested in it before, but one of my friends said it’s amazing so I want to get it to try it.  

I did just email Julie to ask her if it will be available to order soon and let her know about this thread here at CS.  I hope she can get it ASAP!  

Hi!  Just got a whole bunch back in stock. Here's the link:

http://soapingsupply.com/fragrance-oils-for-soap-making/palo-santo-bbw-type

Thanks for the recommendation!
Julie

Edited by Scentsational Julie
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...