Easter Fragrance Names?

Trappeur

I was wondering with everyones creative minds if you could throw out some Easter Names for fragrances....some could be cute too.   I need them for a small collection of Easter candles I'm making.   I saw in another post where someone mentioned Marshmallow Peeps which I'm going to use as one.

Scents I am thinking of doing is :

1.  Marshmallow blended with pink sugar or vanilla

2.   Pineapple cilantro which is a great seller I was thinking of Pineapple Marshmallow Peeps

3.   Lemon Cheesecake

4.  Daffodil

5.  Peach - I was thinking of Sweet Georgia Peach

6. Fresh Rain - I got this from Fillmore - is really nice

If you could give me just different names of nice Easter scents I would use a fragrance to fit that name.

Thanks for the help!

Trappeur

On 3/26/2019 at 8:48 AM, Trappeur said:

I was wondering with everyones creative minds if you could throw out some Easter Names for fragrances....some could be cute too.   I need them for a small collection of Easter candles I'm making.   I saw in another post where someone mentioned Marshmallow Peeps which I'm going to use as one.

Scents I am thinking of doing is :

1.  Marshmallow blended with pink sugar or vanilla-  

I would keep this simple and just call it “peeps”

2.   Pineapple cilantro which is a great seller I was thinking of Pineapple Marshmallow Peeps-

pineapple cilantro would smell nothing like a marshmallow peep so maybe make this one Easter grass, Easter basket or just plain Easter 

3.   Lemon Cheesecake

Easter cake 🤷‍♀️

4.  Daffodil

Easter bunny or peter cottontail 

5.  Peach - I was thinking of Sweet Georgia Peach

Good Friday 

6. Fresh Rain - I got this from Fillmore - is really nice

egg hunt or Easter egg 

On 3/26/2019 at 8:48 AM, Trappeur said:

If you could give me just different names of nice Easter scents I would use a fragrance to fit that name.

Thanks for the help!

Trappeur

I dont do Easter themed candles so that’s all I got for you 😂

way to many “Easter” in the names but it is Easter and you wanted Easter names 

for the religious folk maybe a frankincense and myrrh would be a nice addition as well 

I'd mix the pineapple cilantro with the lemon cheescake and call it Pineapple Cheesescake or Easter Cheesecake

The marshmallow vanilla/sugar blend I'd simply call Marshmellow Peeps cause its already cute and very recognizable.

Daffodils could be Easter Basket or go with cute and call it Chicks 'n Daffodils. Or you could mix daffodils with a fresh grass scent and call it Easter Grass.

Rain.... hmmmm... Spring Rain, or Easter Day, or Easter Roll, or Easter Egg Hunt

The Peach I'd blend with maybe a candy type fragrance and call it Candied Peaches or  mix with a vanilla or coconut cream and call it Peaches & Cream.