Flamings 3 fireside oils they have?

Trappeur

Flaming has 3 different fireside fragrances

Has anyone ever tried all 3?   What is the difference?   Which one is the best?   Your reviews?

Thanks.....Trappeur

one called campfire:

The aroma of burning fir and smoke intermingle to create a fragrance that brings back cozy memories of sitting by a fire on a cold fall night. Please note: This is a very dark colored fragrance oil.

one called firewood:

This cozy scent begins with a warm crackling woody note that leads to a dry down of smoky burnt cedarwood.

one called fireside:

A warm, comforting scent reminiscent of snuggling up by the fireplace. Inspired by the popular Slatkin fragrance

I can’t speak to the fireside (type) or the firewood, but the campfire is CRAZY strong and legitimately smells almost exact to the burnt smell from a campfire or the smell on your clothes when your sitting next to a smokey campfire.  Which is exactly what I was personally looking for.  It’s excellent when mixed, especially with vanilla FO’s.  But if I were to try one more out of the firewood or the fireside, I too would choose the fireside type.  😇.  

• Like 1

Wow....On Flamings site everyone is in love with firewood with 21 reviews, then campfire has 14 reviews and fireside has 3.    But you can't go by reviews I know that.   I ordered all 3.   They won't go to waste.

Trappeur

• Like 1

• 1 month later...