Candle Science all 1oz only $0.99

scrubzz

Thank you! Good thing I filled my cart last night. Heading out to my money tree now!

Heres what I thought I would try. 

Egyptian Amber

Grapefruit and Mangosreen

Sparkling Grapefruit

White Sage and Lavender

Cactus flower and Jade

Black Cherry Merlot

also 2 big bottles of Amber Noir, for a customers wedding and SeaSalt Orchid for my daughters and me, which we cannot stop sniffing. All is well on the F.O. Front!

Asking hubby to plant another money tree for me! He better plant sooooooon!🌸

I plan on hitting this sale shortly.

I tried several of their recently released new FO's and they are outstanding!! The Hibiscus Palm, Magnolia & Peony and Jade & Cactus Flower are beautifully feminine kick butt throwers in my wax.
Fresh Picked Cucumber is superbly fresh and yummy.
Strawberry Guava is nice but I don't get much Guava in it. I was expecting more of a tart kick. But it is a nice Strawberry.

I bet it will get here before my Aztec order! Which still hasn't shipped. Hahahaha. 7 days and counting.

Yeah, it ridiculous. Everyone I know that ordered, even hours after I ordered, received their order in 2-3 days and he's giving me the run around *due to double sales this year...bla bla bla* and can't even give me an estimate on time frame for shipping. It was a decent size order too. 180$ worth of stuff. Never had to wait this long to get an order shipped! 

I'm loving the ones I tried and will grab more for other applications to test in. :)

5 hours ago, CandleRush said:

Thank you! Good thing I filled my cart last night. Heading out to my money tree now!

Heres what I thought I would try. 

Egyptian Amber

Grapefruit and Mangosreen

Sparkling Grapefruit

White Sage and Lavender

Cactus flower and Jade

Black Cherry Merlot

also 2 big bottles of Amber Noir, for a customers wedding and SeaSalt Orchid for my daughters and me, which we cannot stop sniffing. All is well on the F.O. Front!

Asking hubby to plant another money tree for me! He better plant sooooooon!🌸

I use egyptian amber in candles, melts soap and lotion.  It is a very nice unisex scent.

4 hours ago, Lizzy said:

Yeah, it ridiculous. Everyone I know that ordered, even hours after I ordered, received their order in 2-3 days and he's giving me the run around *due to double sales this year...bla bla bla* and can't even give me an estimate on time frame for shipping. It was a decent size order too. 180$ worth of stuff. Never had to wait this long to get an order shipped! 

I'm loving the ones I tried and will grab more for other applications to test in. :)

I still haven't gotten mine from Aztec yet either.  Says it has shipped but I can't even find it on the tracking...ugh

I’ve ordered from CandleScience a bunch of times, and they have always been super quick for me. I couldn’t resist the .99 cent sale, and put in an order at 8:40am this morning, and had a confirmation email with a tracking number at 9:24am.

13 hours ago, franu61 said:

I still haven't gotten mine from Aztec yet either.  Says it has shipped but I can't even find it on the tracking...ugh

My order showed up unannounced on my door step yesterday. LOL
No shipping notification. Still shows as "processing" in my account on their website. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 5:26 AM, Lizzy said:

My order showed up unannounced on my door step yesterday. LOL
No shipping notification. Still shows as "processing" in my account on their website. 

Would love to hear your thoughts on what you ordered @Lizzy 😊

And I couldn’t agree with you more about the Cactus Flower & Jade, Hibiscus Palm and Magnolia & Peony.  I ordered all 6 of the new ones but these 3 were also my personal favs.  All feminine yet powerful scents!  

Edited by Marleigha