I am super duper duper excited about this and I have to talk about it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, iansmommaya said:

Thank you all! I think people really like them. Yes, it does take a second to explain how to use them and why I choose them over plastic but I love talking about them and my customers love them too.

The only place I can seem to find the black tubes is at papertubeco, and in size .3oz. At the very lowest price point they are at $1 each before shipping. So probably close to $1.25 each just for the tube.  Most people can get a regular tube of lip balm for almost that so do you mind me asking how you price yours and what is your customers response to that? Ive always wanted to lesson my plastic use, but these paper tubes are way high on the price for the raw material

• Like 2

On 6/8/2019 at 9:07 PM, Clear Black said:

The only place I can seem to find the black tubes is at papertubeco, and in size .3oz. At the very lowest price point they are at $1 each before shipping. So probably close to $1.25 each just for the tube.  Most people can get a regular tube of lip balm for almost that so do you mind me asking how you price yours and what is your customers response to that? Ive always wanted to lesson my plastic use, but these paper tubes are way high on the price for the raw material

The cleansing balm I have them in now is 14.00 a tube. When I'm out of plastic lipbalm tubes and replace them with paperboard ones I'm thinking between seven and ten a tube. I use almost all organic and wildcrafted ingredients, my customers have super high expectations IE I actually know the family that harvests the Frankincense I use, none have complained about the prices.

18 minutes ago, iansmommaya said:

The cleansing balm I have them in now is 14.00 a tube. When I'm out of plastic lipbalm tubes and replace them with paperboard ones I'm thinking between seven and ten a tube. I use almost all organic and wildcrafted ingredients, my customers have super high expectations IE I actually know the family that harvests the Frankincense I use, none have complained about the prices.

Wow, that would be so awesome to have local connections like that for raw organic product. Lucky you!