Pure Fragrance OIls? ("Pure" is in the company name)

Darbla

On 1/22/2020 at 5:09 PM, Moonstar said:

No I haven't but Ive been wanting to. Your right, they don't carry a vanilla coconut, I was on Essentials by Catalina site and thats where I saw that. 

I strongly suggest that you try some of their oils.  I have a good selection of their oils and can definitely suggest some for you.  I use a parasoy wax.  Check out PFO and LMK what ones are catching your eye and I’ll let you known my thoughts based on using parasoy.  👍🏼

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 1/5/2020 at 10:44 PM, Marleigha said:

@Moonstar HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I have not tried a vanilla coconut from PFO.  I don’t think they have one.  🤔. However I have tried their Vanilla Noel and LOVE IT!  Vanilla Coconut sounds good though.  I am wanting to place an order for some of the Tom Ford Type FO’s next.  🥰. I have a good variety of oils from PFO and to this day they rock in my waxes!  Once you try some of their oils it’s nearly impossible to not keep going back because of how they perform!  ❤️❤️❤️  Plus their customer service is stellar!  Have you tried anything from PFO?  

Could you explain what vanilla noel smells like? Is there any chemically smell? Can you smell every note?