Looking for best peach and best raspberry

sandy511

the nicest, most realistic peach I've found was Peaches and Cream from Aztec.  OOB smelled just like taking a bite, complete with fuzz.  Sadly,  I can't get a throw worth a damn.  

For raspberry, I like BCN Raspberry Burst 

1 hour ago, PeggyK said:

the nicest, most realistic peach I've found was Peaches and Cream from Aztec.  OOB smelled just like taking a bite, complete with fuzz.  Sadly,  I can't get a throw worth a damn.  

How's the ht with raspberry burst 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 8:44 PM, PeggyK said:

I too like the peach nectar from CS, but to me it’s more of a canided peach rather than a real authentic fresh peach.  But it is still great....

@PeggyK  The raspberry burst from BC does this smell like the actual fruit/authentic or slightly candied?  TIA!  😇

On 3/7/2019 at 9:49 PM, Moonstar said:

Trappeur how are you ? 

Hi Moonstar,

Well, it sure is an on going battle and I have good days and bad, but I'm still alive and am determined I'm going to beat this.   I'm so happy to have my happy pills.

Trappeur

PS:   Thanks for asking.

• Like 7

I usually get Sun Ripened Raspberry from BC, the Raspberry Burst is really good as well.
Georgia Peach from FB is very good, I don't pour too much of that just use as a mixer. 

On 3/10/2019 at 6:51 PM, Candybee said:

Speaking of raspberry, who has a good raspberry jam?

I just got one from Bramble Berry that literally made my mouth water OOB

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2019 at 9:09 AM, Marleigha said:

I too like the peach nectar from CS, but to me it’s more of a canided peach rather than a real authentic fresh peach.  But it is still great....

@PeggyK  The raspberry burst from BC does this smell like the actual fruit/authentic or slightly candied?  TIA!  😇

Just saw this message.  Definitely on the candied side.  I use it in a blend mixture .  I don't think I've ever found a scent of the actual fruit raspberry unfortunately

• Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 10:57 AM, chevcher said:

I usually get Sun Ripened Raspberry from BC, the Raspberry Burst is really good as well.
Georgia Peach from FB is very good, I don't pour too much of that just use as a mixer. 

I just got one from Bramble Berry that literally made my mouth water OOB

Hi @chevcher  The one from BB, Is this one candied or more fresh picked?  TIA!  😇

10 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

Hi @chevcher  The one from BB, Is this one candied or more fresh picked?  TIA!  😇

BC Raspberry Burst-I honestly think it smells similar to raspberry vanilla, I don't get that intense candy smell.
The BB Raspberry Jam is sweet & tart like fresh home made jam

Edited by chevcher
  • Like 1

Oh okay.  I am looking to start making little body sprays.  Do you by chance know where I can get a good price on the small .5 oz spray bottles?  I got one from the swap and I can tee all who sent it.  I have to post about it on the swap page.  😬

1 minute ago, Marleigha said:

Oh okay.  I am looking to start making little body sprays.  Do you by chance know where I can get a good price on the small .5 oz spray bottles?  I got one from the swap and I can tee all who sent it.  I have to post about it on the swap page.  😬

Check SKS and WSP

10 minutes ago, chevcher said:

Check SKS and WSP

I just realized thanks to Trapp that @debratant was the one who made the AMAZING room spray for the 2018 CS swap.  I also sent her a PM.  The bottles she used are perfect for just a small purse spray.  I wonder if they come with the sprayers and caps.  🤔. Hopefully she will get back to me.  I will also check SKS.  I very quickly checked WSP and didn’t see them.  

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 9:26 AM, Trappeur said:

Hi Moonstar,

Well, it sure is an on going battle and I have good days and bad, but I'm still alive and am determined I'm going to beat this.   I'm so happy to have my happy pills.

Trappeur

PS:   Thanks for asking.

Sorry it took so long to respond.

I'm so happy to hear your doing ok

what a wonderful attitude you have . Tell me more, are you not 

getting chemo anymore? What

happy pills  & why. Are they for pain ? I hope this isn't intrusive , maybe you'd prefer I message you 

I won't be offended, I'm just concerned.  So what's this new 

western account? Are you still doing the huge apple orchard  account?  

On 4/23/2019 at 7:00 PM, Marleigha said:

Have you checked Speciality Bottles  or SKS ?