Match Books?

3 hours ago, Quentin said:

I have. I posted here a few weeks ago that I planned to use them instead of business cards. No one seemed too interested at the time. I've ordered 2500. Should be here in about 2 weeks.

Lol, well with 2500 of them on the way lets hope SOMEBODY is interested. Or else you have a lot of extra matches on hand. 

Out of curiosity, can you link to where you got them? Doesnt fit with my theme but always curious whats out there

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Clear Black said:

Lol, well with 2500 of them on the way lets hope SOMEBODY is interested. Or else you have a lot of extra matches on hand. 

Out of curiosity, can you link to where you got them? Doesnt fit with my theme but always curious whats out there

I have the link somewhere. I'll post it as soon as I can dig it up.🙂

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2019 at 6:08 PM, Clear Black said:

I looked for the link to the company from whom I bought the matchbooks. I seem to have misplaced it. I'll have to wait until they arrive to find out who it was that I gave my money.:embarassed2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Quentin said:

I looked for the link to the company from whom I bought the matchbooks. I seem to have misplaced it. I'll have to wait until they arrive to find out who it was that I gave my money.:embarassed2:

Sounds like something I would do as well Q :D 

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

perfectimprints.com 

800-773-9472

There catalog of projects in gargantuan. See if you can talk to Gil. I just took a picture of my matchbook. Of course, now I can't find where I put it on my computer. If I ever find it, I'll post it here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Same information as on your your average business cards. Unique, memorable, and people keep matches. Business cards get tossed in the trash. Plus, what goes better with candles than matches. The matchbooks shown here are the cheapos. When I re-order, I will step up to a glossier finish. These tend to scuff as you can see in the picture.  I should also mention that the turn-around time is not too fast; so get started early if you like this idea.

image.png

Edited by Quentin
Added additional information.
  • Like 2