DIY room divider / where to get these bamboo canes?

Darbla

Easy bamboo room divider

They don't give any details about where to get those bamboo canes at.  The only thing I know of is fishing poles and these look a lot bigger than that?  They don't give any hint about where to find them.

And speaking of DIY room dividers, you gotta see this one:

Twinkling Branches Room Divider

Edited by Darbla

Can I be real honest here?

I hate the IKEA one. TO ME it looks like plastic future garbage. Now, I am sure it would look different with a more creative, less IKEA esthetic ya know? Less WHITE WALLS GENERIC (not actually) "ART". Homeopathic levels of watered down "Danish". Basiclly I like the idea and not the execution. The white box bugs me. If it was a wooden old cherry or apple box. OH! A soap box! (hahahhahahhaha) Something that was YOU Darla and not paperwhite.

But that might be a reflection of my inabilty to keep anything white.

The second one is better but *uuuuuuuuuuck. The dust that would collect. UGH.

Edited by iansmommaya

I love the look of this, but I saw it uncleaned at a coffee shop once and it reeallllly irritated me. There were cobwebs hanging from it. Not nice art cobwebs actual dust webs and it was a serious turn off.

Please don't think I'm as a**. I'm actually a really nice person.

e4a4158c5e89766c5d93a1d67bfb442b.jpg

19 hours ago, Darbla said:

They don't give any details about where to get those bamboo canes at.  The only thing I know of is fishing poles and these look a lot bigger than that?  They don't give any hint about where to find them.

Hi Darbla ...I have seen them at garden centers (your best bet) and Asian import stores and if your city has a chinatown  you will find them there as well

• Like 1