Sandalwood + eucalyptus?

Darbla

This is a new B&BW scent, and I'm asking because it almost intrigues me and yet it kinda doesn't really sound all that congruent with each other.  What do you think?  And we could always mix some of our FOs if that sounds interesting to you.  I might do a q-tip test for this.  I need to stay away from B&BW anyway because the last lotion I bought caused a rash on my arms.  :( 

https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/sandalwood-eucalyptus-body-lotion-024336603.html?cgid=promotion#mi_u=200318017655&Variable1=&cm_mmc=CH-_-030219_RDM_RD_20OFF_F1F2__NS_V3-_-12482971-_-m1bc50offat&cm_lm=aaf835334a335f530289a467cf583af6299859d261d41249988e43de761d7fd3&pb=030219_RDM_RD_20OFF_F1F2__NS_V3&start=10

Edited by Darbla
  • Like 1

OMG @Darbla, I can't believe you are saying this right now. I was just out shopping at Michael's and JoAnn's craft stores and I bought a pack of Eucalyptus melts and a pack of Teakwood melts because I like those scents by themselves and I don't always seem to find those scents very often in stores. I was just going to melt them by themselves and I happen to see this post so I put them together in the melter and they smell so good together. I'm really liking it, so glad I saw this post. :thumbsup:

2019-03-04 15.24.51.jpg

Edited by Laura C
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Laura C said:

I was just out shopping at Michael's and JoAnn's craft stores and I bought a pack of Eucalyptus melts and a pack of Teakwood melts because I like those scents by themselves and I don't always seem to find those scents very often in stores.

Not to change the subject but just wanted to mention this about these store bought melts. They don't say they are Soy Melts but they sure look and feel like it. Some of them have slight frosting and they look and feel slightly creamy. The scents smell great and have strong cold and hot scent throw, I'm really impressed by them. I want my melts to be like theirs, LOL. I don't know how I could compete with their dirt cheap prices. I bought them to compare to my melts and I'm glad I did, now I have more to go by for figuring out what I want to do.  :confused:

Edited by Laura C

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a really good blend . I have both fo's that I don't pour very often, I think my festival customers would like it.
Speaking of BBW, have you smelled the Cucumber Lily ?
I usually pass up the florals, but that one is absolutely beautiful !