37th Anniversary Sale!

March 5th Only - Eastern Time

Simple Sale

$37 Off Orders over $200
37% Off ONE Fragrance

Details/Rules

Online Only - One Order per Household

No Exchanges, Cancelations, or Additions can be made

Processing time WILL be longer than normal – If you need something quick, please order before or after the sale as they will have priority 

Discounts will show in shoping cart just below subtotal – 5 for $5 will require the coupon code entered as normal

37% Off will be taken off the highest priced fragrance in your cart

No other coupons except above will be valid.

All support will be done by email to Sales@candlemaking.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Got my order in around 1:00 AM this morning.  Figured I might as well buy a couple of cases of wax and a few cases of jars. Ordered 4 FO's to get the order up to $200.  I restocked 2 scents and ordered 2 new ones.  

I didn't realize that you get both discounts.  $37 off a $200 order plus 37% off the highest priced FO.  Not bad!

• Like 3

I used the 5/5 and with 37% off one fragrance and a free sample,  I got a pound of fragrance and 6- 1 oz samples shipped for $24.96!  Can't beat that.  Of course I didn't NEED any of it, but that's besides the point.  :)  Somebody help me!!!!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Wow!  So what were the 4 fragrances you ordered?  And woah that was fast shipping that’s for sure!  😍

Sure was fast shipping.  I thought it would be delayed because of their sale. I did get my order in around 1:00 AM that morning though.   :)

I ordered some more Volcano, because my niece sold so many of those candles at her job last year.  Since the name brand is Capri Blue Volcano, I changed the name to Island of Capri.  

Also ordered more Walk in the Woods which is turning out to be a popular scent, although not my cup of tea.  One of my repeat customers says it is her favorite of all she's bought.

The 2 new ones I bought were Woodland Citrus and Brazilian Coffee & Pure Cane.  I didn't need any more coffee fragrances but the sample smelled so, so good. I had a hard time picking just 2 from the samples I had received in previous orders.  :)  Then I got 4 more samples with this order.  I liked Bamboo and Aloe & green Clover.  But I DON'T NEED ANY MORE FO'S!!!!!

• Like 1

I just poured Brazilian coffee and pure cane. Keep in mind I drink Coffee, love anything scented with coffee, coffee in my desserts etc.,I loved this one! I did let it cure 9 days and admit sniffing every day. I use 464 and coconut wax from lab co. blended, f.o. 7 % although I generally go higher. Cold throw to my nose is great as well as hot throw! I will be using this one. This is my first coffee scent so I can’t compare it to anything, I will try others if you have recommendations.🌸

Hope you like it Gail!

• Like 1

@CandleRush, two of my favorite coffee scents are Caramel Cafe and Spiced Pumpkin Latte, both from Rustic Escentuals.  I mostly smell coffee in the Spiced Pumpkin Latte.

Mountain Hazelnut Coffee from Nature's Garden has been a good seller and I like it too.  

On 3/9/2019 at 10:22 AM, CandleRush said:

I just poured Brazilian coffee and pure cane. Keep in mind I drink Coffee, love anything scented with coffee, coffee in my desserts etc.,I loved this one! I did let it cure 9 days and admit sniffing every day. I use 464 and coconut wax from lab co. blended, f.o. 7 % although I generally go higher. Cold throw to my nose is great as well as hot throw! I will be using this one. This is my first coffee scent so I can’t compare it to anything, I will try others if you have recommendations.🌸

Hope you like it Gail!

Hey CandleRush,

So your blending the 2 waxes?   Would you mind me asking what percentages your going with?   Do you find the throw better than just plain 464 or are you just starting out testing these 2?   And what wicks do you find work with this blend?

Trappeur

Trappeur!

i blend the two waxes at 50% each. I’ve tried other percentages and like this one the best so far. As far as hot throw, I can think they seem about the same whether I mix the waxes together or separately. I do use a higher % of f.o. The reason for blending the waxes is because I wanted the tops smooth even after I burned them which they consistently are. I’ll have to post pics, keep in mind I’m not computer savvy!

I get great results with just the coconut wax too, I just wanted to experiment other possibilities. Also started testing problend 600 which I like as well. For wicks I’ve only used eco and cds so far. Your posts have been an inspiration to me!

So they burn about the same the 464 without adding another wax or with?   Good for you, that you are happy with that but with the exception the 464 without the other wax added has rough looking tops after burned.   I never worried about that with my candles as I never thought it important that it would bother me, no less someone buying one of my candles not liking how they looked after burning.   Even high end candles don't all have this look your after so that is the reason I don't worry about it.   No one cares..but we are all each our own critic so to each their own, I say.   I would love to see pictures of your candles so when you have the time, please put some up!

Trappeur