What are you scenting your house (candles, soap, etc.) with for March / St. Patrick's Day?

Darbla

I'm going to spend some time this evening getting all my green scents out and it's got me wondering what you all are doing.  I also plan to fire up a heather scent.  So what are you up to for March and St. Patrick's Day?

Edited by Darbla
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't made anything for St. Paddy's day. The only candles I may or may not be burning during this time are the testers I am working on for my fall candle line.

If I was going to make St. Patricks' day candles I would love to use Green Irish Tweed, Aloe and Clover, and some Lucky Charms cereal type for fun.

Darbla, the heather scent sounds nice. Where did you get it?

I have a couple of soaps but they aren't obvious St. Patrick's Day. They are things like green clay soap, seaweed soap, green clay facial mask, cleansing grains, etc. I change the names for some holidays. Things like Snakes of Ireland and Bodaccia's Revenge.

I'm just pouring all of my year round standards and a few florals for my fundraiser. I don't pour any other holiday themed scents besides Halloween & Christmas.
Currently buning clove, tobacco and molasses testers.

I have never made candles just for the sheer purposes of burning a particular scent for a specific holiday.   I make what I love and that's it.   Whether it's pumpkin or like a Christmas scent..If I like something special I make it for me.

Holidays aren't a holiday to me and especially St Patricks day.   It's just another day........What's so special about that day anyway?   None that I see....

Trappeur

• Like 1