Bubble glass tumblers?

That was my worry too. Bummer. I'm on the hunt for unique candle jars with a higher-end, but minimalistic vibe (no electroplating, concrete, marble etc....) Luxury Candles in Australia has some interesting ones....but I'm not in Australia. 🙃

Would take a good bit of time and testing, but with a cooler burning candle wax it could be OK. 

Buying stuff through alibaba is like buying a pig in a poke, though.  You dont always get what you think you see, and orders may or may not match from one to the next depending on Supply at the time. 

I already have a relationship with a packaging exporter who has sourced candle tins for me but I'd need to be able to show him what I want. I use AliBaba as a way to get an idea of what is available then contact him to help me get what I need. But before I order a ton I need to test a bunch and make sure it fits my needs (and works properly, obviously). :)

Those are new and that bubble glass may be ok if you can source them without buying a ton and having shipped from China so you can properly test it out.  The vintage bubble glass is not a good idea, even wicked properly I had one crack on me while testing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peggy T said:

I already have a relationship with a packaging exporter who has sourced candle tins for me but I'd need to be able to show him what I want. I use AliBaba as a way to get an idea of what is available then contact him to help me get what I need. But before I order a ton I need to test a bunch and make sure it fits my needs (and works properly, obviously). :)

That's nice you have a connection, I'm sure it comes in handy.