Simple Green - Simply Amazing

Every time I need a deep down clean I feel amazed at what a great product Simple Green is. Dilute about 1/4 cup in a liter spray bottle, mist the floor. Then I gram the Hoover floor cleaner, dump on some hot water and the soap oil, candle waxes and grime are completely stripped away. 

Soaping towels which are always oily go into the washer with 1/4-1 cup (depending on the oiliness) and come out pretty darned clean. 

Tried pretreating the ground in dirt on my carpeted steps and they look practically new. 

If you’ve never tried it you’re missing out. For realz. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It’s been my go to cleaner for years - I LOVE it 

actually tried it rather than denatured alcohol for cleaning my oak cabinets that I’m in the process of refinishing and it worked like a charm and no headache unlike the alcohol crap!

I have never diluted mine though- use it straight from the bottle - am I supposed to 🙊

5 hours ago, moonshine said:

It’s been my go to cleaner for years - I LOVE it 

actually tried it rather than denatured alcohol for cleaning my oak cabinets that I’m in the process of refinishing and it worked like a charm and no headache unlike the alcohol crap!

I have never diluted mine though- use it straight from the bottle - am I supposed to 🙊

My gallon suggest different dilution rates. Not sure if the spray pump version is prediluted, but the gallon is just concentrate. Those cabinets must be super clean now! 

https://simplegreen.com/ has some cleaning dilution rates.

56 minutes ago, Forrest said:

Will it clean the wax off my countertops, cabinets and floor? I haven't gotten any on the ceiling yet, but I'm sure I will eventually.

So far it has in my home. Have not yet tried with paraffin, though I don’t see why it would fail 🤷🏻‍♀️

As for the ceiling, well after a mishap with an old Makita drillwith a horribly placed locking mechanism and a big paint paddle, I have managed to fling oils to the ceiling.  Raining soap oil is no fun. SG cleaned it all up.

• Haha 2

I love SG! I use it to clean my deck, my bathroom, my kitchen, everything! I have a dog with allergies, so it works best for me. And I'm not breathing in all of those harsh chemicals. 

Speaking of, I need to go to Lowe's to buy another gallon...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Thanks so much for sharing this TT! I usually use Awesome but the smell/fumes bout kill me! Got SG on my next shopping list! 

There is a scent, but it does not knock me over like the fumes from LA Awesome and many others. 

Take a look at their website for the hundreds of uses. 

• Like 1