Increase in wax price

I make candles as a hobby, so I don't go through as much wax as some of you.  I always buy my wax in the 50 lb box, and prefer 464 for basic container candles.  I have been buying from Candle Science for years, but have now placed my first order for wax from Candlewic, even though they are clear across the country.  I do not understand why CS has so drastically raised their price on wax.   I only live 2 hours from the Reno location, and can drive to get it in good weather.  Right now the Sierra passes are a disaster zone with snow, so no way would I try it.  CS is now charging $92.73 a box shipped to me.  I used to pay $77.00, then it went up to $87.00. I sure will miss the overnight delivery since I'm so close, but that is just too much for a box of wax.  Candlewic is $86.00 shipped, but it will take a week or more to get to me.  I guess I will just have to order a years worth of wax from now on and pick it up when I go to Reno.  Does anyone know what is going on with them to keep raising the price?  Are other suppliers doing this?  

For some reason Candlewic's prices that include shipping are less than I can get local.  This has been the case for about 3 years now.  Honestly haven't check any other suppliers other than my local & that.  I think with postage up again, UPS, FEDEX & FREIGHT up again everything will go up.  It's hard when you're not making $ at it and it's just a hobby.

Wish my wax was that cheap. A case of my wax is $99.99 before shipping. With shipping its $144. This is just one case. Argh!

I have to revert back to driving out to PA to pick it up rather than have it shipped to save money. Its a full day drive for me so I also pick up my jars, lids, and a few FOs while I'm out there. At least I can save shipping rates by driving and picking up instead.